Rooney/RVP?

Parth12008
1414 posts Professional
I know there are many threads about rooney and toure but i wanted to know what people would do in this case?
i have my midfield sorted so i am not going to start rooney(basically he is 90 rated super sub which will be sbc fodder) or RVP(super sub who will be sbc fodder in future) and i get to keep two green cards as may be next week they are required again for something? Toure is not an option as he is just 86 so not good for SBCs in future.

Comments

• JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Well if you use both as SBC fodder then Rooney is the best option in my opinion due to his rating..
    The green cards will not be required anywhere else, EA simply can't pull that kind of stunt because all the content has to be available to everyone, they cannot release some super special card next week and go: 'Ha, your loss, shouldn't have turned in that greens'.

I'm going for Rooney and Schweini, as Rooney is the most usable card there is, and they're both high rated for SBC's.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    RVP and Schweiny will cost you NOTHING and Rooney will cost you approx 40K
  • JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional

True but RvP and Schweini are not really usable and Rooney's card is great..
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got RvP cause Rooney requires too much work and grinding for me.
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    JorisDB wrote: »

as per your post on top, you were not going to use Rooney much and use him for SBCs in future, so I think it's better to have RVP and Schweiny without spending any coins, you can try the loan Rooney first if you're not sure?
  • JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional
    JorisDB wrote: »

as per your post on top, you were not going to use Rooney much and use him for SBCs in future, so I think it's better to have RVP and Schweiny without spending any coins, you can try the loan Rooney first if you're not sure?

Ah that makes sense ;).
    I am planning on using Rooney however, in my first post I was replying to the original post in this thread and OP wasn't looking for a player to play with, I am however :).
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifabing wrote: »
    I got RvP cause Rooney requires too much work and grinding for me.

It’s not really as much work as it first seems. I was lucky to hit the woodwork and in on my very first shot from kick off and the guy I played we both let each other score 10 goals with Shane long.

The downwards header thing you just go squad battles on beginner with Andy Carol and you do it in one or two games max.

From there it’s smooth sailing you just go on squad battles on beginner and put the controller down and watch TV for the remaining 15 games or so.
  • Chris_Kenny
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Rooney is an amazing card. Played 6 games and scored 12 goals for me. That's me playing WL and Div 1 Seasons.

I got him and Bastian. Both are very nice to use. I'd definitely recommend Rooney.
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Anyone actually played with RVP? Played against Rooney and he was really good. He can play as a striker for me I guess. I have prime Larsson right now
    Post edited by Parth12008 on