The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why is there no Florenzi

Krisp77
347 posts Sunday League Hero
None of his new cards on auction. Is he released?

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Yes but was selling at max so people holding till price range increase
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    I picked one up (luckily) yesterday and I can tell you now I won't be selling mine in a hurry, price increase or not.

Literally took, me 5 secs to snipe one and I'm glad I did - fantastic box-to-box midfielder who runs all day and has been v impressive in the 10-15 games I've used him in.

400k is a steal imo.
  • alex1987
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    As soon as price range releases he will dip a little before coming up in price. People will undercut,
    Seems like a fantastic midfielder though.
    Pair him up with FB Asamoah.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s basically an overpriced and overhyped Kante. I thought he was average at best
  • Lackosweat
    6494 posts Big Money Move
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    He’s basically an overpriced and overhyped Kante. I thought he was average at best

Kante who ?
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Kante who ?

Try him, same player, 300k cheaper
  • mindm4ster
    5094 posts Big Money Move

Kante who ?

yeah same player with -7 pace; -7 dribbling ; -19 shooting ; -10 passing
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    mindm4ster wrote: »

Kante who ?

yeah same player with -7 pace; -7 dribbling ; -19 shooting ; -10 passing

You not heard of chem styles?

now explain why icons have less stats than some informs but perform way above their stats?

I had both players in the same team, and they felt almost identical at CM. Have you done this @mindm4ster ?
  • Purplejacket
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Tried him. Average
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    alex1987 wrote: »
    As soon as price range releases he will dip a little before coming up in price. People will undercut,

I use mine on the right side of the midfield 3 in a 532. On the left side, I use the poor mans FB Florenzi - IF Allan. Another central mid who has high stamina and can run all day.

Ref Kante, there are some of us who have no intention of ever using a meta-PL side. It's good that a card of this quality isn't ANOTHER PL POTM/special card EA consistently churns out.
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    He looks good but not 400k good
  • JED_JD
    1658 posts Fans' Favourite
    400k is wayyy too cheap, out plays any icon midfielder
  • alex1987 wrote: »

I use mine on the right side of the midfield 3 in a 532. On the left side, I use the poor mans FB Florenzi - IF Allan. Another central mid who has high stamina and can run all day.

Ref Kante, there are some of us who have no intention of ever using a meta-PL side. It's good that a card of this quality isn't ANOTHER PL POTM/special card EA consistently churns out.

I think his point was that he's 300k cheaper and equally as good. He's right too.