The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

florenzie price range

cn coyb
333 posts Sunday League Hero
I sniped florenzie but realised how small he is so not gonna use him, what will his price range increase to roughly anyone want to take a guess

Comments

• Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    i cant find any on the market. so quess u could put him quite high
  • Porsgaard85
    975 posts Professional
    what did u snipe him for?
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    too bad there's no player named Florenzie
  • Markman007
    3271 posts National Call-Up
    In game, his small size doesn't seem to make him much less effective. Florenzi has been great for me so far--like a better version of Nainggolan or Allan, who also aren't very tall. I actually like him better than TIF Savic too.
  • BK1892
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wish they would hurry the hell up and raise the price range so I can actually get him!
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Usually when their ranges get increased everyone lists them and they end up cheaper than they were before
  • Knowlesdinho
    12865 posts Has That Special Something
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Usually when their ranges get increased everyone lists them and they end up cheaper than they were before

• cn coyb
    what did u snipe him for?

• cn coyb
    Markman007 wrote: »
    In game, his small size doesn't seem to make him much less effective. Florenzi has been great for me so far--like a better version of Nainggolan or Allan, who also aren't very tall. I actually like him better than TIF Savic too.

ye for most not me i play route 1 ahahah
  • Dinksy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    the second his price range gets upped, sell quick and just go for minimal profit imo. something like 450k. He's only extinct really because traders keep sniping him hoping to make a quick profit
  • cn coyb
    Dinksy wrote: »
    the second his price range gets upped, sell quick and just go for minimal profit imo. something like 450k. He's only extinct really because traders keep sniping him hoping to make a quick profit

ye thanks itsjust when it gets upped thats the problem
  • Andre03
    61 posts Park Captain
    I m listing one in a minute. Good luck