Have EA forgotten.....

SPAMPEBS
4066 posts National Call-Up
This is what premium SBC cards look like, and even more amazingly.... You could get all 3.

jw3rB0WW_o.jpg

But no....lets go backwards instead.

Comments

• QuinnUK87
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    The average person couldn't afford any of them... With this years promotion you get rewarded with 2 players for putting time into the game for a very cheap price.

Jesus, people ask for content like this, and then still find faults with it. I personally think EA took a step in the right direction this time around for once. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's a step up from what we have had.
  • Rutta
    6913 posts Big Money Move
    Agreed and what a joke.

Maybe they are keeping a few things like that up their sleeves for the World Cup promos
  • SPAMPEBS
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    The average person couldn't afford any of them... With this years promotion you get rewarded with 2 players for putting time into the game for a very cheap price.

Jesus, people ask for content like this, and then still find faults with it. I personally think EA took a step in the right direction this time around for once. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's a step up from what we have had.

I agree with you completely.

But surely they could of done both?

Why not have the 90 rated Rooney almost for free, and then an absolute beast tots level Rooney and toure etc for the people that want to spend the coins.

The biggest mistake they've made is not letting us get them all. As a card collector that's got my back up.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain

What if, but its only an idea, if they combined last years sbcs and this years sbcs? So have both of the sbcs this year? The lower rated for the cheap folks and the premium for the goats of the game?

But its just an idea
  • SPAMPEBS
    Rutta wrote: »
    Agreed and what a joke.

Maybe they are keeping a few things like that up their sleeves for the World Cup promos

I'm still hoping they release proper premium ones, but based on the ingame message at the start of the promo it looks unlikely.

Did enjoy the way they completely destroyed the St patricks day investors though, how nasty do you have to be to go to them lengths to stop people clever enough to invest making a profit.

All year they've been at it and it's not fair.
  • SPAMPEBS

What if, but its only an idea, if they combined last years sbcs and this years sbcs? So have both of the sbcs this year? The lower rated for the cheap folks and the premium for the goats of the game?

But its just an idea

Yeah should of been this.
  • Choepiechakie
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

But its just an idea

Just saw you've posted it above me.

For the record I didnt steal your clever idea
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something

Not really
  • SPAMPEBS
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

But its just an idea

Just saw you've posted it above me.

For the record I didnt steal your clever idea

Haha no worries
  • Acker
    1216 posts Moderator
    I do find it interesting the SBC ends 3 days before the promo does

Could we see a second part to these items would be awesome if so
  • Choepiechakie
    Acker wrote: »