CR7 or prime henry striker

iWiggle
581 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited March 2018
Dear all,

I got adp as ccam in the 4231. Bale as lcam, but not sure yet who to play striker and rcam: Henry or CR7.

Who should I play as striker and why? Are henrys work rate an issue as rcam. I have played over 900 games with Henry in striker position.

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo looks better, but I've only used Henry and he's been brilliant for me.

I strongly recommend him, but the 5* WF on Ronaldo will be priceless and definitely get you more goals.
  • number7rocky
    9058 posts League Winner
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Ronaldo looks better, but I've only used Henry and he's been brilliant for me.

I strongly recommend him, but the 5* WF on Ronaldo will be priceless and definitely get you more goals.

Wrong Ronaldo :joy:
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have only used cr7 but he looks better imo because of work rates and the 5 star skills. Alot of pro's are also saying henry turns alot slower than cr7.
  • Tornado31619
    34962 posts World Cup Winner
    CR7, I'd imagine.
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Cr 7 is better. Better workrates better in the air higher composure and reaction. 5 star skills.
  • HDouble
    2699 posts National Call-Up
    I got Henry over weekend after selling CR7 but now I want to ship him out. CR7 a difference maker. Could be focusing on him too much but Henry I seem to have to trigger his runs and struggle to get a shot off before being tackled. CR7 wins most headers H/L means his always in right place