Is There any RB CR7, on the market?

9dal39
222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As the title says somebody check for me please it would be much appreciate im stuck in work! blergh..

if so what price is he?

Comments

• eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    1 is. And somwome just bid 2.599 instead aof bin )
  • eseska79
    1064 posts Professional
    And gone
  • 9dal39
    damn, sold my TOTY for like 3.1-3.2 a while back and looking to maybe pick up the RB one ha :) anybody else let me know if some more come up please!
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    9dal39 wrote: »
    damn, sold my TOTY for like 3.1-3.2 a while back and looking to maybe pick up the RB one ha :) anybody else let me know if some more come up please!

Save yourself the loss in tax and get the 99, If you have used the TOTY you will notice that the RB while a great card is simply not as good.
  • 9dal39
    9dal39 wrote: »

Save yourself the loss in tax and get the 99, If you have used the TOTY you will notice that the RB while a great card is simply not as good.

ahh fair enough then, got rid of my ronny i adored the man but playing with his since he came out I just seemed to lose interest in the players around him tbh, had him at one point paired with pele and gullit behind, loved that combo tweaks and changes later and later ended up him and standard messi and even loved them two, just hated having to always switch him into striker, or play him at 7 chem.. ino ino chem OCD..

i think i splurged too much on bpl TOTS bought like every player sold aguero as didn't rate him as highly as people on here by far i think people who pace abuse may like him but he just didn't suit my play style my costa hell even kane bag 2-3x him easily, and sanchez well hes just another level i love that man now!
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    hey, I'm liking my hero Ronaldo. honestly. very nice. although I could have saved like 150k from the lowest BIN I've seen since he was dropped by EA
  • 9dal39
    fair enough but thats of no relevance to this thread my friend ha, im just wanting a ST ronaldo for my chem OCD!