Will EA be sneaky and give us more than Rooney, Yaya, RVP and Schweiny?

JBC03FC
3336 posts National Call-Up
5 Irish lads - 4 needed for Rooney. Coleman spared for other SBC.

What do you all think?

Best to hold onto them until Thursday?

Comments

• Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    This is what I'm wondering too, otherwise I'll do yaya and rvp as that's all I could do
  • JBC03FC
    edited March 2018
    This is what I'm wondering too, otherwise I'll do yaya and rvp as that's all I could do

yaya and rooney eat 4 irishmen

rvp 2 and schweiny only 1 EDITED

you wont be able to do both unless they give some other irish via sbc.
  • WFCBagnall
    69495 posts Moderator
    Basti needs 1
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    BS is only 1
  • JBC03FC
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Basti needs 1

haha, I never even opened his sbc. Just assumed!
    Will hang on until Friday but if this is defo our lot I will do Rooney and Schweiny.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Still may be on to something, the people like me who did RVP and Basti have 2 spare atm.
  • EddieFicio
    21310 posts Club Captain
    I want RVP and Yaya :'(
  • WFCBagnall
    69495 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    I want all four :'(

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Won't happen, there's no good reason to shaft people like that, even if it is EA.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Peter wrote: »
    Won't happen, there's no good reason to shaft people like that, even if it is EA.

I’d go with this tbf. Gonna do Rooney and schwein. They won’t screw us over like that. If anything they’ll make them doable via weeklies again (if kaka requires). But I think it’ll be a fut bday card tbh
  • Peter
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

I’d go with this tbf. Gonna do Rooney and schwein. They won’t screw us over like that. If anything they’ll make them doable via weeklies again (if kaka requires). But I think it’ll be a fut bday card tbh

Birthday Kaka in objectives maybe.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move

Yeah and if he is similar to Pirlo, schwein may be worthwhile as he’s mls. Did Pirlo need an mls card too or just calcio? Can’t remember
  • Wonderfulwest
    4633 posts National Call-Up
    Him pretty sure they will release upgraded versions of the current SBCs and add Kaka and Etoo
  • Peter
    Him pretty sure they will release upgraded versions of the current SBCs and add Kaka and Etoo

Nah, Kaka will be the only Premium SBC.

They didn't mention premiums in the write up, just Birthday SBCs and one EOAE SBC (which is a premium SBC card type)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    No more coming
  • truegunn3r
    8605 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    I think EA might release a second batch of SBC’s which may include FUT BDay Robben and to obtain it they may go with Northern Irish Weekly Objectives. :wink:
  • DaftPunk
    1061 posts Professional

Yeah and if he is similar to Pirlo, schwein may be worthwhile as he’s mls. Did Pirlo need an mls card too or just calcio? Can’t remember

Just Serie A:
    1 Juve
    1 Milan
    1 Inter
    2 Italy
    83 rated, 80 chem.
  • VICTAAAA
    10758 posts Has That Special Something
    I actually don’t think that EA will require any of the Irish or SBC players.
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    JBC03FC wrote: »

yaya and rooney eat 4 irishmen

rvp 2 and schweiny only 1 EDITED

you wont be able to do both unless they give some other irish via sbc.

Yea combo of misreading and wishful thinking on my part.
    I want RVP and Yaya :'(
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I want all four :'(

This and this
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Kaka will be a premium like Pirlo.
  • JBC03FC
    Kaka will be a premium like Pirlo.

85 or 86 rated sbc with tricky stipulations i think and the weekly objective one will require a 84 rated squad around his weekly objective card or cards.

definitely doing schweiny and rooney then later in week
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    I can't see anymore unless they give out more Irish lads.
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Think I'm gunna take rooney and BS. I have a la liga team so no use for me. But could use them as fodder for 2 baby icons. Would save a considerable sum by using one each in the 85 or 84 rated requirements
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Think I'm gunna take rooney and BS. I have a la liga team so no use for me. But could use them as fodder for 2 baby icons. Would save a considerable sum by using one each in the 85 or 84 rated requirements

Rooney looks better than most of the baby icons imo.
  • JBC03FC

Absolutely! Incredible CAM to use until TOTS if you dont have dinho.

@SSL14 - Schweiny maybe needed for KAKA sbc ;)
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018

Tbh I done 1 and got baby rui costa. Not the worst but hardly great either. Set me back around 100k in coins. Put me off doing another one with the Rooney card tbh.

Think I'll try and partner Rooney upfront with my 96 CR and baby Rui as a cam.
  • Mr. Soper
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    no way
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will ea do a sbc wich requires a already won bastian, toure or rvp?
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    Done yaya, don't have room for attackers so he can play DM for me, he's strong as hell and stays in position better than most mm players I've had, great passing too, slightly clunky but not rijkaard clunky, he feels like what I'd expect an 88 gullit to be but without the skills.
  • JBC03FC
    Janscharie wrote: »
    Will ea do a sbc wich requires a already won bastian, toure or rvp?

kaka could need schweiny.

86 yaya sseem pointless for a sbc

rvp could be ussed for gullit maybe