The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Online single matches for Boys in Green objective??

BiGFOOT_BiLL
67 posts Park Captain
What do they mean by online single matches, single player season?

Comments

• VagisilFC
    1428 posts Play-Off Hero
    No. In the bottom right square of the Online screen you can flick between Friendly Seasons and Online single matches
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    No. In the bottom right square of the Online screen you can flick between Friendly Seasons and Online single matches

Okay, cool. Thanks man. :)
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    Think I've done the right match type and I think I've gotten a goal off the woodwork in two separate matches, so far no achievement though.
  • VagisilFC
    1428 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think I've done the right match type and I think I've gotten a goal off the woodwork in two separate matches, so far no achievement though.

A few people have been reporting that. I had one clip the underside of the crossbar and it didn't count.
  • BiGFOOT_BiLL
    67 posts Park Captain
    VagisilFC wrote: »

A few people have been reporting that. I had one clip the underside of the crossbar and it didn't count.

Objective is proving frustrating, a few times now I've come up against players who play as if it's a FUT champions/online season game.
    Just let me get the goal I need ffs. :D