ToTGS Mbappe or a CAM?

xHerdie
5686 posts Big Money Move
Would you guys go Mbappe at RF in a 4321 or a CAM up to 250k for 4312? Which CAM if so

Next to Prime Dinho and MVB

Thanks!

Comments

• Henstock
    2830 posts National Call-Up
    What’s the rest of the squad? Can get a nice CAM for 250k
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Nif mbappe was really good for me and 2 striker and a CAM forms don't seem all that great this year from when I've used them so I vote Mbappe
  • xHerdie
    Henstock wrote: »
    What’s the rest of the squad? Can get a nice CAM for 250k

Can’t post pic but

MVB-R10
    ??
    Vidal-88Vieira-Pogba
    Alaba-Blanc-88Rio-Valencia

So can literally be any CAM
    Nif mbappe was really good for me and 2 striker and a CAM forms don't seem all that great this year from when I've used them so I vote Mbappe

Yeah I’ve used Mbappe before and he’s great. Just not sure if I wanna give someone else a go. Tried 87 Firmino but he was better at striker then CAM for me
  • Henstock
    Wow very nice squad! That FutBday Mahrez card looks good?
  • xHerdie
    Wow very nice squad! That FutBday Mahrez card looks good?

Thanks, bought it as soon as I saw prices drop on Thursday. Could have saved more but still happy enough!

I looked at mahrez but wasn’t too sure how two of my front three with MM would work. Could give him a shot though
  • Henstock
    Yeah M/M is always a worry, could try that Rooney too but I think that’s M/M.
    Buy someone cheap and hold out for Tots?
  • xHerdie
    Yeah I thought about holding off as well cause there might be some real cheap gems by then. Do have a few untradeables I could use in the meantime

Not a bad idea!
  • Henstock
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Yeah I thought about holding off as well cause there might be some real cheap gems by then. Do have a few untradeables I could use in the meantime

Not a bad idea!

There definitely I’ll be! Rooney only costs 50k if you can find someone online to do the challenges with
  • xHerdie
    xHerdie wrote: »

Not a bad idea!

There definitely I’ll be! Rooney only costs 50k if you can find someone online to do the challenges with

Yeah I have the three cards already. Just waiting to see if EA release any other cards before I use them. Was thinking of maybe trying RVP CAM