Luck of the Irish objective - completed in online seasons?!

JBC03FC
3336 posts National Call-Up
Stipulation says Online singles matches, but I just scored off the post in Online Seasons and got the achievement.

Just sayin . . . . .

Comments

  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    I got Coleman for free.....just sayin :p
  • gettysburg11
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    This entire thing has been a **** show
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    I got Coleman for free.....just sayin :p

    haha
    This entire thing has been a **** show

    poorly thought out objewctives for sure but if you are clever between now and next friday, this is good I think.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10188 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I got Coleman free. It’s the blinking headers that are doing my head in. Plenty of time though!
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    Stipulation says Online singles matches, but I just scored off the post in Online Seasons and got the achievement.

    Just sayin . . . . .

    Achievement?
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Yeah I got Coleman free. It’s the blinking headers that are doing my head in. Plenty of time though!

    Just play squad battles on beginner, you can get 5 a game easily using Slimani and Futmas Carroll
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    nvm
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    I got Coleman for free.....just sayin :p

    Does it show up on the companion app or only console? Just hoping I got a free one :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10188 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I got Coleman free. It’s the blinking headers that are doing my head in. Plenty of time though!

    Just play squad battles on beginner, you can get 5 a game easily using Slimani and Futmas Carroll

    I got one on SB earlier. Tbh the thought of playing anymore SBs at the moment makes me want to rip my small intestine out.

    If I haven’t got it by Wednesday, I’ll put myself through the pain of SB.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I got Coleman for free.....just sayin :p

    Does it show up on the companion app or only console? Just hoping I got a free one :joy:

    Did you have the challenge available?
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I got Coleman for free.....just sayin :p

    Does it show up on the companion app or only console? Just hoping I got a free one :joy:

    Did you have the challenge available?

    I don't know TBH as I couldn't get on console yesterday or today
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I got Coleman for free.....just sayin :p

    Does it show up on the companion app or only console? Just hoping I got a free one :joy:

    Did you have the challenge available?

    I don't know TBH as I couldn't get on console yesterday or today

    You only get him if the objective didn't show up on your console.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4205 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I got Coleman free. It’s the blinking headers that are doing my head in. Plenty of time though!

    Just play squad battles on beginner, you can get 5 a game easily using Slimani and Futmas Carroll

    I got one on SB earlier. Tbh the thought of playing anymore SBs at the moment makes me want to rip my small intestine out.

    If I haven’t got it by Wednesday, I’ll put myself through the pain of SB.

    I played the totw twice on beginner, and got 5 the first game and 7 the next. It was really easy.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10188 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I got Coleman free. It’s the blinking headers that are doing my head in. Plenty of time though!

    Just play squad battles on beginner, you can get 5 a game easily using Slimani and Futmas Carroll

    I got one on SB earlier. Tbh the thought of playing anymore SBs at the moment makes me want to rip my small intestine out.

    If I haven’t got it by Wednesday, I’ll put myself through the pain of SB.

    I played the totw twice on beginner, and got 5 the first game and 7 the next. It was really easy.

    Yeah, I’ll give it a go again in a few days. I’m hoping it comes naturally tbh.
Sign In or Register to comment.