Good idea for unused Icons?

Dez1888
1152 posts Professional
edited March 2018
Apologies if this has been discussed previously.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have the option (maybe even only once) to change icons via SBC or some other way to get a different one of the same value/rating without spending extra?

I have an icon I’m not too keen on (85 Crespo) sitting doing nothing and don’t have enough to submit into an SBC to get another.
Post edited by Dez1888 on

Comments

• Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Bump
  • Ishibum
    14397 posts Has That Special Something
    There has to be a better way than just firing them into another icon and for a 100k pack
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    There has to be a better way than just firing them into another icon and for a 100k pack

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too, It might be tricky to work out due to the varying prices of icons but surely possible.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Would be too hard for them to do, they could make it so you can pay maybe an extra 100k for the reroll or something but then you may aswell just buy the baby icon because most of them are around 300k but then on the other side if they make it cheap every single person will spam reroll until they have Pele or R9
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Would be too hard for them to do, they could make it so you can pay maybe an extra 100k for the reroll or something but then you may aswell just buy the baby icon because most of them are around 300k but then on the other side if they make it cheap every single person will spam reroll until they have Pele or R9

Yeah, I guess only allowing it once would stop the spammers but give you a chance to do it for free. It’s a shame if people have an icon in their club sitting doing nothing as they don’t like them. Fortunately I have 3 others I do like.
  • AzizaG
    2663 posts National Call-Up
    Shud work like this
    If u have a baby icon u shud be able to put into sbc with other requirements to get the next icon level?
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I have no use for this inzaghi useless
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Bound to be a few people with Icons sitting doing nothing in their club... 400k sitting doing nothing.
  • Shaqattack6285
    969 posts Professional
    Dez1888 wrote: »
    Bound to be a few people with Icons sitting doing nothing in their club... 400k sitting doing nothing.

Sadly thats the reason i havent done the sbc. There is absolutely no benifit unless you are definitely doing a prime sbc.

If you are not planning on doing one...stay away from this sbc..

Honestly the base versions are cheap enough
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Fitness icon squad
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Dez1888 wrote: »

Sadly thats the reason i havent done the sbc. There is absolutely no benifit unless you are definitely doing a prime sbc.

If you are not planning on doing one...stay away from this sbc..

Honestly the base versions are cheap enough

I had a different chain of thought, I can’t be bothered trading any more... got 3 icons and a team I’m happy with. Had 350k and thought I’d roll the dice to try and get Ronaldo or one of the others I wouldn’t be able to afford. Long shot but worth a go as I’ll never afford them.