EoE Kaka requirements

13
Baker
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
Does anyone else think a legend could be a requirement for him? This being the reason for the SBC...
Thoughts?

Comments

  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    No
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahahaha,
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    No his card is not good enough.
  • DaftPunk
    1059 posts Professional
    No weekly objective reward next Friday imo.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    DaftPunk wrote: »
    No weekly objective reward next Friday imo.

    This is what I’m thinking.
  • Baker
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven't seen his card? Have they released it? I've literally just got home and the forum is too crazy to keep up with. Can't see him on app either?

    Chill people, it was literally just a thought I had.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Baker wrote: »
    I haven't seen his card? Have they released it? I've literally just got home and the forum is too crazy to keep up with. Can't see him on app either?

    Chill people, it was literally just a thought I had.

    He was accidentally released into concepts earlier, then removed again. So futhead and Futbin have his stats.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    They can't if he really has 55 stamina. If he has 80 they certainly can ask it.
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Killashaw wrote: »
    They can't if he really has 55 stamina. If he has 80 they certainly can ask it.

    This
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Killashaw wrote: »
    They can't if he really has 55 stamina. If he has 80 they certainly can ask it.

    Even if he has 99 stamina there is no way on earth that he will require an icon.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    They can't if he really has 55 stamina. If he has 80 they certainly can ask it.

    Even if he has 99 stamina there is no way on earth that he will require an icon.

  • JBC03FC
    3335 posts National Call-Up
    2 sbcs

    1 - weekly objective driven

    2 - 1 if, 1 sbc card and all his brazil/club stipulations - 86 rated with 60 chem I reckon.
  • WFCBagnall
    69056 posts Moderator
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    2 sbcs

    1 - weekly objective driven

    2 - 1 if, 1 sbc card and all his brazil/club stipulations - 86 rated with 60 chem I reckon.

    No chance 86 rated
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Will be similar to EOAE Pirlo me thinks.

    Probably a weekly objective that you need to submit, along with 83 rated with 1 Milan, 1 Real Madrid, 1 Brazilian
  • Milanista28
    1112 posts Professional
    Why 85 pace? Should be 95 one of the fastest players ever.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Wanted him originally until I saw 55 frickin stamina, no thanks
  • jpsblue
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    anyone reckon some special cards might be needed, like eMOTM for example? Or just IF's?
  • Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    Why 85 pace? Should be 95 one of the fastest players ever.

    Yeah I was thinking that....85 pace for Kaka is a huge insult
  • ITSSPENO
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Don't care about the Stamina, the boys coming home to join ronaldinho, shevchenko, pirl etc <3
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You’ll need a birthday card
  • Antparry92
    17363 posts World Class
    Why 85 pace? Should be 95 one of the fastest players ever.
    Looked effortless at full sprint as well
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You’ll need a birthday card

    Cheers Geoff.

  • VICTAAAA
    10734 posts Has That Special Something
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Don't care about the Stamina, the boys coming home to join ronaldinho, shevchenko, pirl etc <3

    No Ruud no party
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Bought 85 Casemiro. Most likely 83 rated squad with 1 AC Milan player, 1 RM player and 1 Brazilian.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    They can't if he really has 55 stamina. If he has 80 they certainly can ask it.

    Even if he has 99 stamina there is no way on earth that he will require an icon.

    92 Kaka with good stamina is just a icon. Good links so they certainly can if he has it. But since the leak showed us he has 55 they won't. Hope it's the same as pirlo!
  • ITSSPENO
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Bought 85 Casemiro. Most likely 83 rated squad with 1 AC Milan player, 1 RM player and 1 Brazilian.

    Good investment shout the, high rating to boost squad rating, Brazilian, former club. Covering most bases there really.

    Gonna grab a few.

    Edit: that investment isn't meant to be, 1st one I bought went to resist for 17k, listed for 1700. :neutral:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Bought 85 Casemiro. Most likely 83 rated squad with 1 AC Milan player, 1 RM player and 1 Brazilian.

    Good investment shout the, high rating to boost squad rating, Brazilian, former club. Covering most bases there really.

    Gonna grab a few.

    Edit: that investment isn't meant to be, 1st one I bought went to resist for 17k, listed for 1700. :neutral:

    Buy high. Sell low!
  • Dan is Clutch
    24248 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You’ll need a birthday card

    Should I pop to Clintons?
  • ITSSPENO
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Bought 85 Casemiro. Most likely 83 rated squad with 1 AC Milan player, 1 RM player and 1 Brazilian.

    Good investment shout the, high rating to boost squad rating, Brazilian, former club. Covering most bases there really.

    Gonna grab a few.

    Edit: that investment isn't meant to be, 1st one I bought went to resist for 17k, listed for 1700. :neutral:

    Buy high. Sell low!

    I'll get started on the trading guide immediately!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    You’ll need a birthday card

    Should I pop to Clintons?

    It’s too late, Daniel. Just admit you forgot my birthday and we can move on. It’s FINE!
Sign In or Register to comment.