Baby Henry worth it?

Magician
118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Got him in the SBC earlier today.. do you think he has potential to play as ST with Bergkamp prime and Del Piero Prime at CAM?

Comments

• DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Can you at least try him first?
  • Magician

I have no team atm and no time, just wanna know how good is he :smiley: thanks anyways
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Magician wrote: »

I have no team atm and no time, just wanna know how good is he :smiley: thanks anyways

But you said you got him untradeable correct? Why would you do an sbc without a team? So you’re telling me you’ll buy a crib without a baby?
  • Amdp9
    3366 posts National Call-Up

But you said you got him untradeable correct? Why would you do an sbc without a team? So you’re telling me you’ll buy a crib without a baby?

:D
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I don't see why not
    He's just a slightly better Martial
  • Magician

Wow so you just wanna keep looking for nonsense answer instead of really giving an opinion of Baby Henry, how many post out there are like this? And you only come to talk about everything except what I ask
    I have the $ but i don't have a team because i don't play since January and i didnt want to loose coins... Happy now?
  • Magician
    Advait wrote: »
    I don't see why not
    He's just a slightly better Martial

Thanks!
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Well he is not better than the 83 martial and im thinking martial might get a fut birthday card since he was one of the ‘popular’ players last year and EA loves manchester united
  • cornbeef
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    he has torn me a new one a few times
  • Magician
    Heshamk93 wrote: »
    Well he is not better than the 83 martial and im thinking martial might get a fut birthday card since he was one of the ‘popular’ players last year and EA loves manchester united

If thats the case.. i'm just giving him in one prime icono SBC