Stuck on screen after opponent rage quit..very frustrating

haibz
1 posts Ball Boy
I came back from 3-0 down in half time to score the winner in the 90th minute. My opponent immediately disconnected and now I am stuck starting at an empty screen bearing the team names and no score. There is no way for me to exit the screen without closing the entire application.
Does this mean my win isn’t registered? This has happened a few times and I’m over it now..

Comments

• MaestroPirlo21
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah that sucks. I wish people would just forfeit the game and hand you the points rather than using some kind of dashboard glitch to disconnect.

• DarkMac
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just posted about the same thing.... they are cheaters. Take a look at the link that i attached.
  • DarkMac
    Ok, my post was just removed because I used names in the post. So , the main idea is that i posted a picture showing his latest five wins. All 3-0 !! I hope i`m not overriding any other forum rules right now
  • Ronaldinho999
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dude this **** already happens at least since fifa 14, they couldn't care less... saw one guy with a record something like 600-50 with this 3-0 ****, I say let them live the dream w/e...
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its amazing gow EA are more worried about you posting a cheaters name than actually doing anything about the cheating players.
  • Ronaldinho999
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As long as the cash cow is alive, it's all good for EA
  • ScorePlayer
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should post it here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/fifa-18-bug-reports-en

If you have a video, that might help them if you attach it. And you could contact the support team. Haven’t played normal seasons lately as we’ve played Pro Clubs but if there’s such a bug in Seasons I want it fixed as much as you.
  • What are the initials of the PSN username? I can help you against frauds like them.
  • DarkMac
    edited April 2018
    I'm on PC not on PS