TOTS is here, who's saving their coins?

Big Skengman
379 posts
edited June 2015
So, if you didn't buy any TOTS, how many coins would you have now?

I'd be on 2.5m, and by the end of TOTS, I could probably afford everyone I want. Now I just have BPL players and 40k.

If you still have coins; what are you doing with yourself? Particularly those on xbox. I can imagine anyone with 10m feeling invincible right now.

Edited with a more friendly title.
Post edited by Big Skengman on

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    88030 posts Moderator
    Around 10-11 million

May sell up tonight
  • Rick
    9185 posts League Winner
    I have 320k (+ whatever I get from selling some players I don't need when I get these players) and I need TOTS Willems, TOTS Marchisio, TOTS Bonucci, Hero/TOTS Depay, and possibly TOTS Candreva.

I haven't bought any TOTS players yet but I did buy Kluivert and Zola.

So yeah. I've basically just waited for Serie A TOTS :D
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Got just under 3m with a few IF laying around in my team. Will probably get Messi and Suarez this weekend and build some teams around them...
  • TheOne
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    40m, i now have 10m
  • ThePhoenixSun
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2015
    Started with around 5.5M and now I'm on 6.2M. Only bought TOTS Matic and Bolasie. Packed Cesc and Henderson in 50K packs. I'd probably be close to 7M if I didn't open packs or buy players.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Started with around 32m (Xbox one) I'd say I now have about 8m in players and coins. Good job players have come right down in price tbh! Not sure where its all gone!!! I lost a bulk of coins on RB Ronaldo because I wanted a fresh one. Bought for 6.7m sold for 2.3m :joy::joy: that's a Pele, Vieira and Matthaus right there :(
  • Rename12345
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A lot of master traders maintaining such a high coin total this far in the game.
  • A lot of master traders maintaining such a high coin total this far in the game.

It was easy to make coins before the ranges, so I'm wanting to hear if there's someone who's waited out and plans on buying everyone :lol:

There will be someone here for sure.
    It'd only take what, like 25-30m to get everyone you would ever need on xbox. Some people were selling TOTY Ronaldo for that on PS like 4 months ago :lol:
  • AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    Started with 8.5 million when caps came in, spent around 5mill on players and stuff (some packs) and got round about 4million left.

got my team, waiting for BBVA TOTS to imrove it.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    AFWard wrote: »
    Started with 8.5 million when caps came in, spent around 5mill on players and stuff (some packs) and got round about 4million left.

Ahhh nice did you trade an extra 500k? :)
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    A lot of master traders maintaining such a high coin total this far in the game.

thats right they are all master traders. although most of them work all day or go to school they figured out a way to earn millions of coins with just a couple minutes of work every day....

i bet some of you think they bought coins but i can assure you they are all wall street fanatics with excellent trading skills
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    I had 13 million at the start of TOTS. Traded a bit and have 15.5 million now. I could have made a lot more but it's risky trading in this market, EA could drop or raise prices at any time. There is no consistency.
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    5.5 mill with my Messi stuck at min.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    I had 13 million at the start of TOTS. Traded a bit and have 15.5 million now. I could have made a lot more but it's risky trading in this market, EA could drop or raise prices at any time. There is no consistency.

Idk why you'd keep a stack of coins like that this far into the game with about 2months of gameplay left until Fifa 16 starts ramping up :open_mouth:
  • Ronaldo
    4127 posts National Call-Up
    im going ham, had 30 mill now im left with 8
    im going on vacation in 2 weeks and after that I wont be playing fut
    so why not enjoy the weeks I have left
  • Toshev
    1240 posts Professional
    10 millions left for La liga only and I already got RB Ronaldo and Toty Messi

From Tots I got
    Aguero/Bolasie/Sanchez/Matic/Clyne/Azpiquleta
    De Bruyne/Toty Neuer/Boateng/Castro
    Erkin

I will get Neymar and maybe Alves/Alba if they are released and maybe Tots Suarez

Probably will be enough
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »

Idk why you'd keep a stack of coins like that this far into the game with about 2months of gameplay left until Fifa 16 starts ramping up :open_mouth:
    Waiting to build something like this

f2MILu8.png
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't have any coins.
  • Dodds
    9921 posts League Winner
    I had 20m before the ranges, I've spent like 4-5m on packs. Now I'm starting to buy players as I just got back from holiday yesterday.

Quite hard to get Fresh, 1 owner players from the BPL TOTS though. Got De Gea and Costa this morning, still waiting on Bolasie, Aguero and Sanchez.

Might have to wait till EASFC TOTS now.
  • Flamstead
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    5 mil left.

Waiting for La Liga TOTS to drop, that's hopefully when everything will be the cheapest and also when NIF Messi and Ronaldo will become available again (Xbox).
  • AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    WombRaider wrote: »

Ahhh nice did you trade an extra 500k? :)

Yeah, bit by bit, nothing major just small regular amounts.

And NO, I have never bought coins :-)

• ChrisLFC
    7354 posts League Winner
    1 mil
  • Maziac
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    45k left, but:

[img][/img]11v5m45.jpg
  • Richard
    11747 posts Has That Special Something
    Maziac wrote: »
    45k left, but:

[img][/img]11v5m45.jpg

TOTS David Luiz on 5 chem. :'(

• AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    That' like 6 at the back man :neutral:
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had a few mill before price ranges, managed to barely buy any packs throughout the year but then it all went down the drain when RB Ronaldo came out; he just brought out my dark side and made me spend my fortune :D

On the plus side, although I have barely any coins, I now have NIF Ronaldo, Futre, pack pulled TOTS Sanchez, numerous IF's and various teams - so I'd say I got off lightly :)
  • Kierke13
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got about 7 mil at the moment. Just waiting for the Serie A tots and then I'll waste like 6.5 on some hybrid thing.
  • Maziac
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2015
    Richard wrote: »
    Maziac wrote: »
    45k left, but:

[img][/img]11v5m45.jpg

TOTS David Luiz on 5 chem. :'(

@Richard and he's still the best defensive cdm in the game... Isn't that something? BTW I think he's at 7 Chem
    That' like 6 at the back man :neutral:

@AFWard Not really I have "Always overlap" on both wingers and only put "stay back while attacking" on Luiz.

• NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    I had 4 mil before TOTY, was going to wait for Suarez, but seeing the price trend, I bought TOTS Marcelo, TOTS Lewa, TOTS KDB, TOTS Verhaegh and Vieira and I still have 2.6 mil left, which will be more than enough to get him I guess.
  • DIXON THFC
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up and paid 5.8 million for 93 Suarez, but still had 5 left, I've got TOTS sanchez, Hazard, Cazorla and just waiting on pogba, Rakitic, chiellini and bonucci now, hoping that Handanovic gets one as well.