TOTY CR7 vs R9

TTAZ
1818 posts Play-Off Hero
94/96 R9....for anyone who used them both who is better in game? The 5* weak foot and balance favor R9 but everything else points to Ronaldo. Would be in a 41212-2

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I much preferred R90 to ST CR7
  • Orison
    44245 posts International Superstar
    CR7 is the better card imo, but if you got that kind of coinage and liked watching R9 you might as well go for him.

Without nostalgia it's CR7 for me tho.
  • EddieFicio
    19514 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    R9 is massively superior. TOTY Ronaldo is great but he still misses the same dumb chances every version of him does.
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    R9 is massively superior. TOTY Ronaldo is great but he still misses the same dumb chances every version of him does.

Have to agree, r9 is absolutely amazing. Worst thing I've ever done on fifa was sell his 94
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Used both and R9 is much better. The animations make or break a card. They have done R9 justice...best st to ever grace FUT imo. R96 would absolutely crush any toty card
  • Romanisso13
    73 posts Park Captain
    Imo CR7 toty is way better than R9 94. he had like 1,2 goals per Match while R9 had like 0,8. propably a question of Play Style
  • MeanOnSunday
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    They're both about the same, small differences in both directions. Of course many people that can only afford one will say the one they have is much better; it’s called choice-supportive bias. Personally if you’re buying now I’d pick CR7 as fat Ronaldo will drop more when the prime is finally released.

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    R94 is much better. At everything
  • TTAZ
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some polarizing views lol. I guess since I've waited this long for prime R9, might as well just wait a little longer.
  • Wolver
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    I agree with DaveSaves as R90 is already superior as a ST.

CR7 has better W/R (perfect W/R) for ST, so he is probably more into better plays than R90

Now, R90 is superior on scoring, 100%, no doubt.

R94 IS THE BEST ST FUT EVER HAD. R96 will be the best once is fully released.

I used TOTY Ibra in FUT14, which for me was the best ST thus far in the same level as FUT15 TOTY CR7.

None of those top R94.
    ZPJUq40.png

^ 95% of those goals are Div1, div2, WL
    little less than 5% in DKT and div3
    exactly 8 goals in offline seasons (the one that goes for a week and give similar prizes as WL)

And I suck at this game lol