serge aurier and 87 ederson (reviews much appreciated)

ManyakFC
2063 posts Fans' Favourite
Has anyone used these cards ? is aurier as good as his stats suggest? and is 87 ederson better than 90 de gea??

Comments

• frozenslash
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManyakFC wrote: »
    Has anyone used these cards ? is aurier as good as his stats suggest? and is 87 ederson better than 90 de gea??

One of my friends swears aurier is the best fullback on the game. Speed, strength, Aeriel ability, has it all.

As for Ederson I’ve played against him like 1900 times in these dkt games and he seems as good if not just slightly worse than 90 de gea
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Ederson is dreadful
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ederson is dreadful

• Romanisso13
    73 posts Park Captain
    Had iF Valencia and find aurier 84 just as good. No real difference for me tbh. I Stay with aurier
  • ManyakFC
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had iF Valencia and find aurier 84 just as good. No real difference for me tbh. I Stay with aurier

sounds good, is he good at back post clearences from crosses?
  • Realist
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    Got 87 Eddie untradeable. He aight. Nowt special but wouldn’t say he’s rubbish. Just get fahrmann
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    Realist wrote: »
    Got 87 Eddie untradeable. He aight. Nowt special but wouldn’t say he’s rubbish. Just get fahrmann

Pretty much this, wouldn't buy him but use him because I have him
  • Mike
    9823 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ederson is dreadful
    I agree with this, he's just not very good. Lets in really simple shots and fumbles a lot of shots.
  • M98H
    12664 posts Has That Special Something
    Yea Aurier is elite level that’s for sure. Rating him higher than walker atm
  • Longballs
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aurier is top class, I even rated his 81 highly though so maybe I'm weird.

Ederson as said is awful, tried all versions bar his latest. He stops everything when playing against him though.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9998 posts Has That Special Something
    I've got the Aurier otw on my RTG, not had chance to test his upgraded version, but his 81 was top class for me.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4629 posts National Call-Up
    I have Ederson OTW and I love him can’t see how people think his awful
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ederson seems to make awful mistakes, worse than the 83/84 version of him but sometimes does do really good saves. If I had the 70k spare then I think its a matter of trying him out but he doesnt seem worth it otherwise.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Aurier is the best RB on the game, Ederson is okay
  • Radraptor
    1251 posts Professional
    Ederson was pretty bad for me when I used him. Aurier is phenomenal. I had his OTW from the beginning of the game and was using IF Moses until he got upgraded. IF Moses was great and aurier is even better. Super aggressive, physical, and has great offensive stats if you want to use him up the pitch
  • Goldengraham09
    935 posts Professional
    ive got otw ederson and like everyone says he makes some really good saves sometimes but other times awful mistakes.

ive been looking at getting aurier tbh and this might have just persuaded me to try him out.
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    ive got otw ederson and like everyone says he makes some really good saves sometimes but other times awful mistakes.

ive been looking at getting aurier tbh and this might have just persuaded me to try him out.

I want him but I use SIF Kimmich who is untradeable so hes not really needed as this RB is great.
  • Goldengraham09
    935 posts Professional
    Nicku32 wrote: »

I want him but I use SIF Kimmich who is untradeable so hes not really needed as this RB is great.

yeah kimmich does look amazing tbh, just wouldn't have the team for him to fit in.
    plus aurier is like 60k anyway haha.
  • Millsy89
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Aurier is superb. Used him this weekend, didn't feel like he was a liability at any time. Easily in the top 3 RB's imo, only top tier one I haven't used is IF Valencia - On a par with 88 Zanetti and maybe marginally behind TOTGS Kimmich. If you throw into consideration the price difference and the strong link to Bailly, he's arguably number 1 atm.

Had OTW Ederson, thought he was dreadful - that was pre-upgrade though.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9998 posts Has That Special Something
    Tested the otw Aurier out now, he’s brilliant!
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i run otw ederson and so far i'll say he is pretty good
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honesty can’t velieve how cheap Aurier is for those stats and the fact that he’s in the PL. Almost 90 pace, really strong, all stats 70+, and H/H work rates. He’s the perfect fullback.