What the Hell is wrong with Messi and my team?

Evaggelistis
153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2018
So I had cavani 90 with Suarez. Yesterday I bought Messi and coutinho to paired with Suarez and i am switching formations in game. Great with the Ball but.. The rest of my team Plays like sh*t for some reason. I get so many counters and my whole midfield is suddenly UNERWHELMING. Its like they play much worse now! I tried Messi as ST and coutinho as CAM. Nope.. I switched them again.. NOPE! WTF IS WRONG?

Comments

• Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Try and stop cheating and playing players were they supposed to play
    Hope this helps !
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2296 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never been a fan of switching players in game. Just doesn't feel right. I'd personally just go to 41212 and keep the front two as is. 8 chem Cavani will be fine.
  • kraid
    5274 posts Big Money Move
    well lets just ignore the trolls with their useless comments....

who else did you switch? messi and coutinho are both very lightweight so obviously arent gonna help much when you lose the ball
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    You need to learn to use Messi really. I've played over 300 games with mine & I'm just getting to grips with how to fully get the most out of him. He's only useful CAM, or wide, mainly the right
  • Evaggelistis
    kraid wrote: »

who else did you switch? messi and coutinho are both very lightweight so obviously arent gonna help much when you lose the ball

Year the team is much shorter now.. I had 90 Bergkamp as CAM. I sold him for Messi and switched from 41212 to 433 starting I thik that coutinho's H/H and Messi' M/M workrates messes my midfield. But I cant find any Other LW from LaLiga or a decent striker to paired with Suarez Who btw is my best player..
  • truegunn3r
    10281 posts Has That Special Something

Year the team is much shorter now.. I had 90 Bergkamp as CAM. I sold him for Messi and switched from 41212 to 433 starting I thik that coutinho's H/H and Messi' M/M workrates messes my midfield. But I cant find any Other LW from LaLiga or a decent striker to paired with Suarez Who btw is my best player..

Try 8 chem. there are plenty of LW players that can get in.
  • kraid

if youre starting in the 433 with messi and suarez then you dont need to use a lw from la liga necessarily, maybe you can hybrid in someone better from a different league. i agree with the above poster in that messi should really be a cam and i dont think coutinho would be worth it as a st
  • tombarrett360
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    what formation and whos your midfield
  • Evaggelistis
    what formation and whos your midfield
    IF Saul cdm, Paulinho and modric CMs
  • Evaggelistis

if youre starting in the 433 with messi and suarez then you dont need to use a lw from la liga necessarily, maybe you can hybrid in someone better from a different league. i agree with the above poster in that messi should really be a cam and i dont think coutinho would be worth it as a st

He doesn't perform much better as CAM but.. Idk what the problem is with the rest of my team. Can you recommend any LW Who can go as a st too besides Martial and Ronaldo?
  • kraid
    could you switch herrera for paulinho and get martial in at lw? makes a good st
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never been a fan of switching players in game. Just doesn't feel right. I'd personally just go to 41212 and keep the front two as is. 8 chem Cavani will be fine.

My experience is the complete opposite, Messi for example plays 100 times better at CAM then at RW for example.
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had Messi at CAM with Suarez and Overmars at ST in 4312. He was horrrible! Sold him and got Bergkamp for CAM. Switch Bergkamp and Overmars once in a while. Best decision I ever made. Playing my best right now.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    messi only good at 1 spot RF .. i quickly sold him on - not even fast compared to others