The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

LIVE: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2-0) Live Thread

Comments

• Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Barca are using their cheap cheating tactics of acting like they are on the brink of dying after a fair challenge, even though they are ahead
  • Vaaass
    2865 posts National Call-Up
    tworaf wrote: »
    headless chickens running aimlessly. thats the premiere league players, zero tactics, overated in real life and in fifa.

There's always one
  • Mr. Soper
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im a blues fan, and knew we had little shot at this. Our form is horrid, and seeing old Faberass in the midfield I knew we were gonna get worked.

That being said if we can score the next goal, we can at least make a game of this
  • Vaaass
    Footfan wrote: »
    Barca are using their cheap cheating tactics of acting like they are on the brink of dying after a fair challenge, even though they are ahead

One of the reasons I can't stand them. Although it's Spanish teams in general, what Ramos did to get Cuadrado sent off was disgraceful
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Set piece free-kick will Chelsea make it 2-1 before half time?
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    What a free kick, brilliant! Unlucky it comes off the outside of the post. Had the keeper well beat as well
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    Great strike by Alonso, 6 inches left and it goes in...
  • WryLucky
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm sick of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ post
  • Footfan
    edited March 2018
    Thats the difference when you have a top GK. Chelsea may have not been behind if they had one.
  • Vaaass
    Thats the difference when you have a top GK. Chelsea may have not been behind if they had one.

Can we have Cech back :D
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vaaass wrote: »

One of the reasons I can't stand them. Although it's Spanish teams in general, what Ramos did to get Cuadrado sent off was disgraceful

maybe you're jealous cause spanish teams are the best in the last decade. Having tge most populat league in the world doesnt mean having the best teams....
  • Vaaass

maybe you're jealous cause spanish teams are the best in the last decade. Having tge most populat league in the world doesnt mean having the best teams....

If you'd read my posts you'd know I actually agree that Spanish teams are far superior to English teams, that doesn't mean I'm wrong about Spanish teams acting like complete pu$$ies and rolling on the floor like they've shot at every opportunity
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect

If you'd read my posts you'd know I actually agree that Spanish teams are far superior to English teams, that doesn't mean I'm wrong about Spanish teams acting like complete pu$$ies and rolling on the floor like they've shot at every opportunity

Man city players does the same, they do whatever they can to influence the referee and put him umder pressure. I dislike this behaviour not gonna lie but its up to uefa and other federations to stop it. if they actually started sanctioning it even after games finished using video replays, players will stop acting...
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    For all their great play in the last 10 years, I really don’t like the play acting that you see with Barcelona.
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    WryLucky wrote: »
    I'm sick of the **** post

uok?
  • Footfan
    edited March 2018

Man city players does the same, they do whatever they can to influence the referee and put him umder pressure. I dislike this behaviour not gonna lie but its up to uefa and other federations to stop it. if they actually started sanctioning it even after games finished using video replays, players will stop acting...

Barca are the king of play acting. Its even worse because they pressure and harass the referee in numbers even though they are in the wrong
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Suicide football
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    GEEZUS COURTIOS!
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    edited March 2018

• Vaaass
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    Suicide football

What happened? I turned it off lol
  • Rippa
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ousmane! Dragging back! Phew!!
  • CeeQue
    12357 posts Has That Special Something
    Dembele is having a game to remember
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Chelsea deserved a penalty
  • WryLucky
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    If Real Madrid still want him they can have him.
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    Seriously, announcers are calling it a dive? the back of his heel was stepped on!
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Nevermind, was more of a dive
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    Seriously, announcers are calling it a dive? the back of his heel was stepped on!

It's a close one, could of gone either way
  • richo27
    edited March 2018
    Typical decisions you get playing away at Barca or Real. That would have been definite pen the other way.

I hope they get drawn against each other in the next round.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    Nevermind, was more of a dive

Aye, as much I am fuming, the ref was spot on IMO.
  • richo27
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Dembele is having a game to remember

He looks vastly over priced to me.