The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Comments

  • G000ner
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    I dont remember Redmond at any point looking like a decent player
  • arsenalap
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    G000ner wrote: »
    I dont remember Redmond at any point looking like a decent player

    Yh i was going to say, he's the odd one out completely in that.
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    Just avoid France, Portugal and maybe Croatia. Scotland would be nice
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    The draw starts now shortly
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    The draw starts now shortly

    They're really dragging out the process beforehand :D
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    Croatia in our group
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    France in the same group as Germany :o
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Croatia in our group

    Czech Republic too.
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    Portugal, Germany and France in one group :lol:
  • Delboy13710
    5873 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Portugal, Germany and France in one group :lol:

    Group of 💀
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Croatia in our group

    Czech Republic too.

    England, Croatia, Play-Off Winner* , Czech Republic

    * From Scotland, Israel, Norway, Serbia
  • Tornado31619
    19413 posts World Class
    Mbappé and Gnabry running at Guerreiro.

    I genuinely CBA
  • Pietu
    5362 posts Big Money Move
    Happy with our group, time to conquer Denmark! Wanted to start the tournament against Italy tho.
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    Thoughts on our group? Pretty happy with it. Croatia are obviously a good opponent but I'm confident in our chances to get through
  • Tornado31619
    19413 posts World Class
    If England win their group then their R16 draw is against someone from ours :lol:
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    Apollo wrote: »
    Thoughts on our group? Pretty happy with it. Croatia are obviously a good opponent but I'm confident in our chances to get through

    Good group, should definitely advance - won't be easy to top the group over Croatia though. And hopefully Scotland manages to qualify, that game in a tournament would be big :smile:

    Austria with a nice group aswell :)
  • arsenalap
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    Good group but if we get out we are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ either way :D
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    edited November 2019
    Nvm
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class


    Good. They both deserve to be in the squad.
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    Halfway through the season there are quite a few more players that could be considered for the final 23 man squad.

    If everyone is fit (especially Kane hopefully should be matchfit again by the Euros), I'd go with:

    GK: Pickford, Pope, Henderson
    DEF: TAA, Trippier, Maguire, Gomez, Stones, Mings, Chilwell, Sessegnon
    MID: Henderson, Rice, Winks, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Grealish, Maddison, Alli
    FOR: Kane, Abraham, Rashford, Sterling, Sancho

    Had to leave out Mount unfortunately, but there are so many good options. And please don't hate me for not picking AWB but Southgate obviously prefers Trippier. Should hopefully change soon after the Euros though. Mount, AWB and maybe Ings should be in the last provisional squad before they eventually be left out in the end. Those three would deserve it but you could make a point for Greenwood/Williams aswell - would be a good experience for them. Shouldn't make the final squad though.
    Pickford
    TAA-Gomez-Maguire-Chilwell
    Ox-Henderson-Maddison
    Sterling-Kane-Sancho

    Don't rate Pickford and would rather see Pope in goal, but Southgate seems to favour him. Left wing is a very difficult one since both Sancho and Rashford are in superb form and you really cannot leave Sterling out (or Kane). Not too sure about Maddison either, could be Winks aswell. Southgate's 433 doesn't suit the other midfielders perfectly, so that might be a tricky one. Rest of the players should definitely be in the starting XI imo.
  • Apollo
    17904 posts World Class
    edited January 16
    Squad wise I agree with all of that other than the fact I would put AWB in over Trippier. I completely get your reasoning for including the latter, but I rate AWB so highly that I'm going to keep him in my squad as I think he should go personally.

    While I'm a big fan of Mount, I think it's the right decision to leave him out for Alli, Grealish and Maddison. I would add Tomori to your list in the provisional squad as the CB option who just doesn't make the cut.

    As for injury forced changes, you had Ings in your provisional so it's pretty clear you agree, but Ings should come in if Kane doesn't make it to the Euro's.

    My only other possible change would be if Williams continues how he's started his United career for the rest of the season, I'd include him over Sessegnon, but at this stage it's too early to make that call.

    Edit: I focused on the squad there, forgot to address the starting XI. I think Rashford has been in such amazing form this season that as we're basing this on things as they stand, he has to start at LW instead of Sancho, especially as Sancho normally plays on the right. Rashford's position is LW now, he's the better fit.
  • Pxul_
    8946 posts League Winner
    Pickford
    AWB Maguire Gomez Chillwell
    TAA Henderson Maddison
    Sancho Kane Rashford
  • Hicksy2011
    14186 posts Has That Special Something
    Not a chance am I taking Sessegnon or Williams
    I’m either taking an extra CB and having Gomez and Mings has LB cover or I’m taking AWB or Walker and giving them a shot at LB
  • arsenalap
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh I'd consider maitland Niles if he has a good rest of season.

    Plays RB, LB, CM and on the wing.

    But is especially comfortable at LB as he has done it a bit.
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    Apollo wrote: »
    Squad wise I agree with all of that other than the fact I would put AWB in over Trippier. I completely get your reasoning for including the latter, but I rate AWB so highly that I'm going to keep him in my squad as I think he should go personally.

    While I'm a big fan of Mount, I think it's the right decision to leave him out for Alli, Grealish and Maddison. I would add Tomori to your list in the provisional squad as the CB option who just doesn't make the cut.

    As for injury forced changes, you had Ings in your provisional so it's pretty clear you agree, but Ings should come in if Kane doesn't make it to the Euro's.

    My only other possible change would be if Williams continues how he's started his United career for the rest of the season, I'd include him over Sessegnon, but at this stage it's too early to make that call.

    Edit: I focused on the squad there, forgot to address the starting XI. I think Rashford has been in such amazing form this season that as we're basing this on things as they stand, he has to start at LW instead of Sancho, especially as Sancho normally plays on the right. Rashford's position is LW now, he's the better fit.

    Yeah agree with Tomori, should be in the provisional squad aswell. LB is a tricky one, I just think Rose or Shaw would be a waste of a spot and looking towards the future I've come up with Sessegnon (who could cover LW aswell). Really depends on how the seasons goes and if he plays and how much Williams plays. Wouldn't mind AWB aswell instead, it's probably the most uninteresting squad role tbh.

    If Kane isn't fit, yeah Ings should take his place. I'd play with an attacking line of Sancho-Sterling-Rashford though in that case then, Raheem through the middle.
  • arsenalap
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Squad wise I agree with all of that other than the fact I would put AWB in over Trippier. I completely get your reasoning for including the latter, but I rate AWB so highly that I'm going to keep him in my squad as I think he should go personally.

    While I'm a big fan of Mount, I think it's the right decision to leave him out for Alli, Grealish and Maddison. I would add Tomori to your list in the provisional squad as the CB option who just doesn't make the cut.

    As for injury forced changes, you had Ings in your provisional so it's pretty clear you agree, but Ings should come in if Kane doesn't make it to the Euro's.

    My only other possible change would be if Williams continues how he's started his United career for the rest of the season, I'd include him over Sessegnon, but at this stage it's too early to make that call.

    Edit: I focused on the squad there, forgot to address the starting XI. I think Rashford has been in such amazing form this season that as we're basing this on things as they stand, he has to start at LW instead of Sancho, especially as Sancho normally plays on the right. Rashford's position is LW now, he's the better fit.

    Yeah agree with Tomori, should be in the provisional squad aswell. LB is a tricky one, I just think Rose or Shaw would be a waste of a spot and looking towards the future I've come up with Sessegnon (who could cover LW aswell). Really depends on how the seasons goes and if he plays and how much Williams plays. Wouldn't mind AWB aswell instead, it's probably the most uninteresting squad role tbh.

    If Kane isn't fit, yeah Ings should take his place. I'd play with an attacking line of Sancho-Sterling-Rashford though in that case then, Raheem through the middle.

    The question is if Chillwell gets injured would you feel comfortable with Sessegnon playing LB.

    The answer is no so he shouldn't go imo.
  • Kellnerr
    3102 posts National Call-Up
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Squad wise I agree with all of that other than the fact I would put AWB in over Trippier. I completely get your reasoning for including the latter, but I rate AWB so highly that I'm going to keep him in my squad as I think he should go personally.

    While I'm a big fan of Mount, I think it's the right decision to leave him out for Alli, Grealish and Maddison. I would add Tomori to your list in the provisional squad as the CB option who just doesn't make the cut.

    As for injury forced changes, you had Ings in your provisional so it's pretty clear you agree, but Ings should come in if Kane doesn't make it to the Euro's.

    My only other possible change would be if Williams continues how he's started his United career for the rest of the season, I'd include him over Sessegnon, but at this stage it's too early to make that call.

    Edit: I focused on the squad there, forgot to address the starting XI. I think Rashford has been in such amazing form this season that as we're basing this on things as they stand, he has to start at LW instead of Sancho, especially as Sancho normally plays on the right. Rashford's position is LW now, he's the better fit.

    Yeah agree with Tomori, should be in the provisional squad aswell. LB is a tricky one, I just think Rose or Shaw would be a waste of a spot and looking towards the future I've come up with Sessegnon (who could cover LW aswell). Really depends on how the seasons goes and if he plays and how much Williams plays. Wouldn't mind AWB aswell instead, it's probably the most uninteresting squad role tbh.

    If Kane isn't fit, yeah Ings should take his place. I'd play with an attacking line of Sancho-Sterling-Rashford though in that case then, Raheem through the middle.

    The question is if Chillwell gets injured would you feel comfortable with Sessegnon playing LB.

    The answer is no so he shouldn't go imo.

    I don't feel comfortable with anyone apart from Chilwell tbh.
  • arsenalap
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Squad wise I agree with all of that other than the fact I would put AWB in over Trippier. I completely get your reasoning for including the latter, but I rate AWB so highly that I'm going to keep him in my squad as I think he should go personally.

    While I'm a big fan of Mount, I think it's the right decision to leave him out for Alli, Grealish and Maddison. I would add Tomori to your list in the provisional squad as the CB option who just doesn't make the cut.

    As for injury forced changes, you had Ings in your provisional so it's pretty clear you agree, but Ings should come in if Kane doesn't make it to the Euro's.

    My only other possible change would be if Williams continues how he's started his United career for the rest of the season, I'd include him over Sessegnon, but at this stage it's too early to make that call.

    Edit: I focused on the squad there, forgot to address the starting XI. I think Rashford has been in such amazing form this season that as we're basing this on things as they stand, he has to start at LW instead of Sancho, especially as Sancho normally plays on the right. Rashford's position is LW now, he's the better fit.

    Yeah agree with Tomori, should be in the provisional squad aswell. LB is a tricky one, I just think Rose or Shaw would be a waste of a spot and looking towards the future I've come up with Sessegnon (who could cover LW aswell). Really depends on how the seasons goes and if he plays and how much Williams plays. Wouldn't mind AWB aswell instead, it's probably the most uninteresting squad role tbh.

    If Kane isn't fit, yeah Ings should take his place. I'd play with an attacking line of Sancho-Sterling-Rashford though in that case then, Raheem through the middle.

    The question is if Chillwell gets injured would you feel comfortable with Sessegnon playing LB.

    The answer is no so he shouldn't go imo.

    I don't feel comfortable with anyone apart from Chilwell tbh.

    Sessegnon hasn't played LB for 2 years if I remember.

    Was more LW for Fulham and LWB for Spurs.

    Cant bring an inexperienced LB who isnt even a LB. It's silly. Need to just take Shaw or Williams.
  • WryLucky
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rose should not be anywhere near the squad, any other English back will do over him.
Sign In or Register to comment.