Went from a 3million club to 0

1
NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2018
Got rid of everything in my club and blipped it all on packs.... Best player..... Wait for it.....

Brahimi 84 unbelievable. I am no longer an ultimate team player. This game has drained my life. Im a casual player who cant enjoy pvp because the competitive players ruin the game. Still never qualified for the weekend league and still come up against icon teams in division 4. Im done.

Comments

  • 040HH
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Imagine u would have pulled a R9, you could have done it all over again :D
  • Ballist1x
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pack harikari at its finest. We salute
  • selb
    6566 posts Big Money Move
    So the competitiveness of a competitive game has ruined it for you?
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    3m coins gets you guaranteed 84 player. Logic
  • Vaporduff777
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel like if you had 10 mil or 3 mil you would get better than an 84. You don’t really want to say you spent 3 mil and only got a couple of 86’s and 200k back total
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im not good enough and ive hit a brick wall being i cant win in division 4 and cant qualify for weekend league. I have no where to go from here. Not ashamed to admit it but other players are to good in my division area.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got rid of everything in my club and blipped it all on packs.... Best player..... Wait for it.....

    Brahimi 84 unbelievable. I am no longer an ultimate team player. This game has drained my life. Im a casual player who cant enjoy pvp because the competitive players ruin the game. Still never qualified for the weekend league and still come up against icon teams in division 4. Im done.

    You have done the right thing. I too will be quitting when this edition ends, totally had enough and cannot put this amount of time and effort into a game ever again for so little reward or satisfaction.
  • 040HH wrote: »
    Imagine u would have pulled a R9, you could have done it all over again :D

    pretty sure this thread would have gone differently if op packed r9
  • Ballist1x
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im not good enough and ive hit a brick wall being i cant win in division 4 and cant qualify for weekend league. I have no where to go from here. Not ashamed to admit it but other players are to good in my division area.

    Some people just know how to score every time unfortunately and if you don't know the trick it gets frustrating:(

    I'm the same but managed to qualify for WL and scrabble my 11 wins. Though I had many many rage inducing moments.

    Now if i go 2 ahead I PTB long ball. Run around with it aimlessly...
  • RipCitiBoi.
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2018
    selb wrote: »
    So the competitiveness of a competitive game has ruined it for you?

    Why does this community have to be so toxic??? I SWEAR!

    OP just play Fortnite. It’s more fun and less stressful.
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    should've waited for a better promo.. its not anybody was forcing you to open packs.
  • nt009
    1084 posts Professional
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyways club is gone and back to skyforge and fortnite. I will probably be back creating a new club and starting division 10 in a while.
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    nt009 wrote: »
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?

    I meant 3 mill club lol sorry
  • nt009
    1084 posts Professional
    nt009 wrote: »
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?

    I meant 3 mill club lol sorry

    why would you have a 200k team and a 3 mill club? lol
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    nt009 wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?

    I meant 3 mill club lol sorry

    why would you have a 200k team and a 3 mill club? lol

    Because i find that jesus is better than aguero and son better than hazard lol. Same with bailly better than if otamendi
  • nt009
    1084 posts Professional
    nt009 wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?

    I meant 3 mill club lol sorry

    why would you have a 200k team and a 3 mill club? lol

    Because i find that jesus is better than aguero and son better than hazard lol. Same with bailly better than if otamendi

    then don't complain about players with 2 mill upwards teams if you could have one yourself but decide not to...
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    nt009 wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?

    I meant 3 mill club lol sorry

    why would you have a 200k team and a 3 mill club? lol

    Because i find that jesus is better than aguero and son better than hazard lol. Same with bailly better than if otamendi

    then don't complain about players with 2 mill upwards teams if you could have one yourself but decide not to...

    Like i said idiot. I played better with the cheaper players you toxic ****
  • nj10
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    Yeah why have a 200k team and a 3 mill club? Surely you could have sold up and just bought a couple of icons?

    3 mill can probably get you 5 or 6 decent icons...
  • nt009
    1084 posts Professional
    nt009 wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »
    nt009 wrote: »
    Competitive yes. I was in division 4 coming up against full icon teams and totw players worth 2mil upwards when i have a 200k team. Like I said i have hit a brick wall where im not good enough to progress. Best thing to do is stop playing.

    wait, I thought you had a 3 mill team?

    I meant 3 mill club lol sorry

    why would you have a 200k team and a 3 mill club? lol

    Because i find that jesus is better than aguero and son better than hazard lol. Same with bailly better than if otamendi

    then don't complain about players with 2 mill upwards teams if you could have one yourself but decide not to...

    Like i said idiot. I played better with the cheaper players you toxic ****

    calm down please
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because im done with ultimate team that's why. Let's face it ive spent upband deleted my club. Not even bothered and will be back starting fresh in a few weeks. I need a good break from this mode
  • selb
    6566 posts Big Money Move
    Because im done with ultimate team that's why. Let's face it ive spent upband deleted my club. Not even bothered and will be back starting fresh in a few weeks. I need a good break from this mode

    So you'll be back in a few weeks so you can moan about people having 'better' and more expensive teams than you again
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    selb wrote: »
    So the competitiveness of a competitive game has ruined it for you?

    Is this game competitive?

    All you need are PTB with auto defence,low driven shots,cutting to back post,Bakayoko,Begovic,cherry picking and trying to get rid of so called "Dramatic moments" in the match by making pass pass pass..
  • TheJoker89
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really love these moaning threads :D :D :D
  • selb
    6566 posts Big Money Move
    ez1907 wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    So the competitiveness of a competitive game has ruined it for you?

    Is this game competitive?

    All you need are PTB with auto defence,low driven shots,cutting to back post,Bakayoko,Begovic and trying to get rid of so called "Dramatic moments" in the match by making pass pass pass..

    All games are competitive regardless of playstyle, if you can't beat the AI defence then clearly you aren't good enough at the game and if the opponent keeps getting into positions to score cross goal driven shots then again that's your fault for not defending it better, I have very few issues against players who play like that coz they're so predictable it's easy to cut out
  • Smiley_Utd
    1321 posts Professional
    we all do pal don't worry, your not the only one aboard this sinking ship. My mate almost uninstalled fifa this wkend, believe me if you had qualified for wkend league you would have deleted you club long ago
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheJoker89 wrote: »
    Really love these moaning threads :D :D :D

    Yeah these people need to go to a doctor asap.
  • Seandimes
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    So let me follow your logic there: You play with a 200k team although you could play with a 3 million team, because you say your 200k team plays better. Then you complain that you only come up against teams that cost 2 million +.
    Shouldnt you have an advantage with your 200k team then?
  • Nervous_Nick
    5276 posts Big Money Move
    Seandimes wrote: »
    So let me follow your logic there: You play with a 200k team although you could play with a 3 million team, because you say your 200k team plays better. Then you complain that you only come up against teams that cost 2 million +.
    Shouldnt you have an advantage with your 200k team then?

    :D
    All he wanted was to pack Brahimi
Sign In or Register to comment.