OT: Anyone Attending The WC?

ppeetteerr11
1041 posts Professional
I personally got tickets today....brutal wait to get onto the website. Anyone else going?

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    I don't have that kind of money to blow, and if I did I wouldnt really want to go to Russia
  • Lunty
    2452 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably the last world cup i’d want to go to tbh
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    I actually have two tickets for the World Cup. I purchased expensive seats plus airfare and hotel accommodations. Unfortunately i didn't realize that world cup will fall on the same day as my wedding.. so in short, i cannot go..

If you're interested and want to go instead of me, it's at St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice on june 16, 5 PM. Her name is Ashley. She will be the one in the white dress.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I actually have two tickets for the World Cup. I purchased expensive seats plus airfare and hotel accommodations. Unfortunately i didn't realize that world cup will fall on the same day as my wedding.. so in short, i cannot go..

If you're interested and want to go instead of me, it's at St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice on june 16, 5 PM. Her name is Ashley. She will be the one in the white dress.

First decent one from you in a while
  • pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move

:D
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner

:joy:
  • Adrian095
    33903 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2018
    I don't have that kind of money to blow, and if I did I wouldnt really want to go to Russia

Lies

money53.gif
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner

Lies

money53.gif

Exactly, spent it all on hookers and coke. #worthit
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12964 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018

Lies

money53.gif

Tbf I'd sook a fart from her ****

Also, no I'm not attending the WC, even if I could go for free I'd pass, no way would I go to Russia, they only have thugs there, not fans
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    @BuffonJuve93 tu mergi la wc ? :joy:
  • Andyrusski
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was considering, decided against it as prices are too high if you want to get decent seats, and the "affordable" ones for locals really provide poor view.

Visited one ConfCup game, would admit that organization has improved since Champions League final in Luzhniki :), but still could use some tweaks. Not sure how minor cities will handle the event.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5085 posts Big Money Move
    Advait wrote: »

First decent one from you in a while

hehe it's actually an old joke...i knew the "Champions League final" version... :D
  • Pxul_
    7723 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018

• BuffonJuve93
    1168 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    murazor wrote: »
    @BuffonJuve93 tu mergi la wc ? :joy:

Nu, eu sunt mexican! La Rusia este foarte departe și scumpă. Eu am fost voluntarul pentru la Euro 2016
  • Huxx
    3024 posts National Call-Up
    went to 4 games at the last Euros but I would not go anywhere near Russia for the WC
  • Pxul_
    7723 posts League Winner
    Huxx wrote: »
    went to 4 games at the last Euros but I would not go anywhere near Russia for the WC

This
  • KnowYourRole
    92 posts Park Captain

:D :D
  • RemyS
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    A bit the same than the other, I attended 7 games of the Euro (including the last 3, living in Geneva and knowing some people at UEFA helps...), but didn’t really consider going to Russia.
    Looks really expensive while not the greatest experience.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    damn so many russia haters. idk i dont foresee any issues. but i grew up in ukraine so my view is a little different.

dont expect violence, unrest, clashes ultras. none of that will be going on. russia will make sure there will be a smooth tournament. if your'e going, you'll enjoy yourself. if you're not going because its in *gasp* russia, i'd advise that you visit the country and see for yourself how it is and then judge.
  • Ishibum
    12262 posts Has That Special Something
    While I'd love to do a tour of Russia, I wouldn't go anywhere near during the world cup. Will be stupidly overpriced.

Also have the current political situation between Russia and the UK to be mindful of.
  • CeeQue
    10796 posts Has That Special Something
    Huxx wrote: »

The next WC is going to be in a worse country. Better wait for the Canadians in 2026 eh.
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up

:joy: