Van basten. Buy or Sbc?

Isco233
325 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello guys.

I have about 10 86-88 untradeble players in my club.

The sbc will cost me abou 550k after i will discard them.

Or should i buy him?
His price is 880k.
I have to sell two of my very strong players to afford him.

I asking for a mini review and ur opinions.

Ty guys.

Comments

• JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    Isco233 wrote: »
    Hello guys.

Or should i buy him?
    His price is 880k.

Ty guys.

Which players?

You could try the 89 he is very good too, if you like him you could upgrade
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i got the 93 sbc and he's awesome. if you just need someone who will score for ya, go for it.
  • Isco233
    nitraw wrote: »
    i got the 93 sbc and he's awesome. if you just need someone who will score for ya, go for it.

I have Larson berg and dell as cams.
    I need great finisher up front.
  • Isco233
    JoyW wrote: »
    Hello guys.

Or should i buy him?
    His price is 880k.

Ty guys.

Which players?

I need to sell Ramos and DDG 91.
    DDG is not a problem cuz i have Untradeble Cech that i can use.
  • JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    Hello guys.

Or should i buy him?
    His price is 880k.

Ty guys.

Which players?

Could you show your team?
  • Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would say to save those untradeables for a better SBC. Van Basten has been dropping like a rock past 2 weeks.
  • Isco233
    Hello guys.

Or should i buy him?
    His price is 880k.

Ty guys.

Which players?

Could you show your team?

St- looks like Van is my man
    Cams - del piero-Larson-Bergamp all prime
    Cdms- Fernandinho if-Baka
    Marcelo-Ramos-Azp if- walker 84
    Ddg91

Have about 550k for ST. And a lot of unused and untradeble 86-88.
    Looks like Van Basten feets my play style.
  • JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    You could use IF Nacho Fernandez he is very good and De Gea 90 version maybe? Do you have 550k in coins? If you got it cash I would give MvB 89 a go, scored 32 in like 23 WL games

O and I’m average 14 wins out of 23
  • Isco233
    You could use IF Nacho Fernandez he is very good and De Gea 90 version maybe? Do you have 550k in coins? If you got it cash I would give MvB 89 a go, scored 32 in like 23 WL games

Yes I have 550k in coins.
    So i will try 89 first.

Ty mate.
  • JoyW
    1152 posts Professional
    edited March 2018

So i will try 89 first.

Ty mate.

You won’t regret, send me a message when you have played a few matches with him.

I use him in a 4-3-3 (4):

OTW Neymar - MvB 89 - Robben/Dembélé PTG

Rijkaard 90 - Bergkamp 92 - Vidal/Isco PTG

Marcelo - Ramos - SIF Nacho Fernandez - Kimmich TOTGS/Carvajal PTG

De Gea
  • Isco233

So i will try 89 first.

Ty mate.

You won’t regret, send me a message when you have played a few matches with him.

De Gea

I will give him a try for a few games.
    And maybe then I will go for the prime.
    His prime cars is the same but +5 in every important stat.
    Looks sick.

Ty again for your time.
  • Riggs006
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Been a beast for me since I had him, personally I don't usually play well with taller, less agile players but MVB is a beast for me, mostly played FUT champs and the occasional Squad battles game on legendary and his record is 212 goals in 215 games with 109 assists. If you're up against the top defenders on the game who are quick, tall and strong he can struggle to get away pace wise but his finishing from inside the box, long shots, both feet, headers and his finessing is just incredible.

But anyway hope he does a job if you do get him :)
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Go for it. But keep.ij mind he is not Jesus, and you gotta create chances for him, set him up for a shot. Also, if you crossing towards him don't be afraid and try to volley: that's when you can see majic happens. He scored 2 absolutely insane volleys for me already. One was from free kick, I crosses to the edge of the box, without much hope for anything. Presses shoot with LT, and he made overhead scissors shot on volley right in the top corner from 22-23 yards!!! Insane.
  • Isco233
    Riggs006 wrote: »
    Been a beast for me since I had him, personally I don't usually play well with taller, less agile players but MVB is a beast for me, mostly played FUT champs and the occasional Squad battles game on legendary and his record is 212 goals in 215 games with 109 assists. If you're up against the top defenders on the game who are quick, tall and strong he can struggle to get away pace wise but his finishing from inside the box, long shots, both feet, headers and his finessing is just incredible.

Cornushon wrote: »
    Go for it. But keep.ij mind he is not Jesus, and you gotta create chances for him, set him up for a shot. Also, if you crossing towards him don't be afraid and try to volley: that's when you can see majic happens. He scored 2 absolutely insane volleys for me already. One was from free kick, I crosses to the edge of the box, without much hope for anything. Presses shoot with LT, and he made overhead scissors shot on volley right in the top corner from 22-23 yards!!! Insane.

Ty guys.
    Bought 89 ver to try him out. Then I willgo for the sbc.
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    get kluivert instead.
  • Isco233
    torakun wrote: »
    get kluivert instead.

I heard much better review about MVB rhen Kluivert.
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    torakun wrote: »
    get kluivert instead.

I heard much better review about MVB rhen Kluivert.

Hmm.. I've bought and used 89/91 MVB for at least 4 times. In each of them, I played at least 20-40 games with them before selling.

Just recently, I bought prime MVB. Played him for 37 matches. He scored 29, and assisted 18. So not a bad stats. However, there's another reason why I sold him. My loan Kluivert had 18 games and scored 28 goals, assisted 15. Much better on the air, and much stronger is my point why I chose Kluivert instead.

I'm not talking out of my ****, I really used them all. 88 Kluivert is the best amongst the trio 500k, which consist of 88,86 sheva, crespo 87.

Maybe you can try 88 kluivert first? he's dirt cheap right now. Play to his strenght, which is STR and Air duel. He's partnering my prime henry and really compliment him well.

If you are looking for a lone ST, based on my experience, MVB isn't the guy. Kluivert, Sheva, Shearer, and Hernandez is. But thats from my experience, I'm sure someone else can say their own experience too that's differ than mine.
  • emylonas
    799 posts Semi-Pro

What instructions you use? Target man? Get in Behind? Stay Central? What works best? I'm thinking about upgrading 89 Aguero with him...
  • emylonas
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    emylonas wrote: »

@Riggs006 What instructions you use? Target man? Get in Behind? Stay Central? What works best? I'm thinking about upgrading 89 Aguero with him...

• nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    I prefer kluivert 4* 4* is good to have and his prime cost me around 850k or something
  • Thinking about doing him aswell. Loved using his prime loan card, 18 games played 39 goals and around 10 assists, all Futchamps/a few div 1 games and dkt.
  • Isco233
    edited March 2018

So i will try 89 first.

Ty mate.

De Gea
    Ok mate. After 25 games with 89
    I scored 42 fkn goals with him!
    I can surely say that 70% of them is amazing. Special. That I never could score with someone else.
    About 8 volleys.
    I have so much fun to play with him.
    I sold my team and got one new for him. With 3 Icones behind him Im scoring more then 3 goals every damn game.
    Ty mate. Maybe i will go for his snc prime.
    I cant explain it but I realy enjoying fifa cuz if him.
    Sins fut14 I haven’t great playes as he is.

Ty again.

• Isco233
    nj10 wrote: »
    I prefer kluivert 4* 4* is good to have and his prime cost me around 850k or something

U didnt felt that finishing mate.
    Im average player and I can say that he upgraded my gameplay.

Sry for my eng. end is my 3rd language.
  • Isco233
    EchteLiebe wrote: »
    Thinking about doing him aswell. Loved using his prime loan card, 18 games played 39 goals and around 10 assists, all Futchamps/a few div 1 games and dkt.

Check 2 comments above.
  • chaser2k15
    13321 posts Has That Special Something
    nitraw wrote: »

• Riggs006
    881 posts Semi-Pro

@Riggs006 What instructions you use? Target man? Get in Behind? Stay Central? What works best? I'm thinking about upgrading 89 Aguero with him...

I think it depends on your play style and formation, I play 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with CR7 next to him and I have them both to press back line and get in behind but if you play with a lone striker he might be best as a target man. But he does the job for me with my instructions :)
  • emylonas
    799 posts Semi-Pro

I think it depends on your play style and formation, I play 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with CR7 next to him and I have them both to press back line and get in behind but if you play with a lone striker he might be best as a target man. But he does the job for me with my instructions :)

I think I play similar to you. I have Messi to play next to him. Good to know he works well in get in behind. Thank you!