Just make a choice EA

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
I played most of the Weekend league games this week, hit Gold 3 and stopped. Gameplay was slow, build up, bordering on sluggish the entire weekend.

Log in tonight and played the DKT... COMPLETE OPPOSITE. Players are sprinting around 100 miles and hour, ball is like a rocket on every pass, stamina is not an issue the entire game.

I honestly don't care which of those gamestyles the game has - but can we just make it consistent? It's like you have to relearn how to play every time you switch a game mode... and I thought DKT and WL were running on the same servers. Get your **** together EA and get some consistency please.

Comments

• McRaven
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    It's not just per game mode, it switches every match imo. Played the dko yesterday and every match was different. First two were amazingly smooth. Last two were horribly laggy. I checked between games and my internet connection was the same.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    McRaven wrote: »
    It's not just per game mode, it switches every match imo. Played the dko yesterday and every match was different. First two were amazingly smooth. Last two were horribly laggy. I checked between games and my internet connection was the same.

Mine was at last consistent in the game mode... all my WL games were the same-ish. All my DKO games were like everyone was hopped up on speed.