EA live chat arent as bad as I thought they were...(take back what I said)

Antparry92
17669 posts World Class
edited March 2018
After getting disconnected from my 2nd game in the DKO in the 88th minute after scoring my 3rd to make it 3-0. Wiped my progress and I took the loss for it.

Wasn’t happy so got in touch with them to see if it could be sorted (very optimistic I know). Jumped through all the hoops, my connection was fine yet they’re still trying to fob it off as my problem :joy:
Post edited by Antparry92 on

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    17198 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    Threaten them

Realised that sounded violent but I more meant just say about how your extremely annoyed
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    He’s just binned me off after testing my connection when I said I wasn’t going to get in touch with my IP....ffs :joy:
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Threaten them

Best path to go down?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2018
    Are you wireless?

It’s your end if you aren’t getting the win.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Threaten them

Best path to go down?

Just self qualify
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Threaten them

Best path to go down?

Just self qualify
    More arsed about the Lukaku than qualification. Barely have time usually but thought I’d jump on for an hour to get him
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Are you wireless?

First game was a rage quit as well but that was fine. Surely I’d have gone back to square one then if it was my end?
  • BrentfordFC
    11987 posts Has That Special Something
    Melted chocolate is good for the morning brew.
  • WoundedGoat
    Threaten them

Best path to go down?

Just self qualify
    More arsed about the Lukaku than qualification. Barely have time usually but thought I’d jump on for an hour to get him

Yeah that’s fair enough, thought of that after I posted.
  • Orison
    48484 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Are you wireless?

First game was a rage quit as well but that was fine. Surely I’d have gone back to square one then if it was my end?

It was on your end
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Are you wireless?

It was on your end

Every time with out fail. :lol:
  • WoundedGoat
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Are you wireless?

It was on your end

Surprised the magic 8 ball is still working the use it gets.
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Are you wireless?

It was on your end

• SuperRob
    1485 posts Professional
    What i cant understand is that when i play wired then fut champs gameplay is sluggish in gameplay 99% of games, but i have no disconnect issues. If i play through wifi i get the odd bit of speed up lag but my gameplay is more responsive and players move quicker. Surely i should get better gameplay wired.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    I can’t even connect, a while back when the dc glitches were around they cost me elite 3 weekly and a tried five or six times but always got stuck on the ‘please wait until one of our agents responds’ or whatever it says
  • VICTAAAA
    10776 posts Has That Special Something
    Just FYI, chocolate teapot is an actual thing that holds hot tea and still eatable. Heston Blumenthal did it for one of his shows.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/322956867644/hestons-great-british-food-afternoon-tea
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Chocolate teapot- useful to eat
    Ea live chat - 100% useless
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    This popped up today, knew I’d been given the auto qualification but this was a lovely surprise!
    aaf4b5252e343daabe3e14fee99cde6d.jpg
  • Orison
    48484 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Are you wireless?

It was on your end

Considering it happened so many times for me that one weekend I got banned for cheating I probably know what I'm talking about when I say that it's on your end :joy:

Unless the servers go down for everyone it's down to something on your end 99% of the time.

Also think it's kinda laughable to give out the reward for people who DC once and then aren't able to try again and actually win the whole thing legit. Imagine getting the reward for DCing in the first round or so lol.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    This popped up today, knew I’d been given the auto qualification but this was a lovely surprise!

so at least two people got this randomly that i know. Didn't win the DKT. Wheres mine!
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    yerwaltz wrote: »

so at least two people got this randomly that i know. Didn't win the DKT. Wheres mine!

Well can only assume I’ve been given it due to the fact I filed a complaint after winning two games then DC’ing and asking for the auto qualification
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    Not sure whether to keep him now or throw him in to a tradeable PTG