Fut champions to qualify why isn’t it unlimited tries ?

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
Is there a reason _ I think it should be unlimited not being funny but I played a team earlier in the semis with a full icon pele team. The qualification should be for teams who have not qualified not a free for all just because a player is free

Comments

• CharlieC
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    I agree but sometimes you get decent rewards so worth doing. Don’t agree with unlimited tries though. WL is supposed to be for the top players (and me)
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    When’s you have promotions on like this then it qshould be unlimited
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    the same 0.1% make it every week the rest of use are shut out there should be a limit on how many times you can make it so the rest of use can make it once in a while
  • Diggy
    13629 posts Has That Special Something
    The more important question is Why can the qualified also enter a qualifying tournament?
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    16 tries during the week is more than enough
  • selb
    6564 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    The more important question is Why can the qualified also enter a qualifying tournament?

• SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Unlimited is too much. Eventually you'd reach a point where you might as well just let everyone in (which I wouldn't be against).

I think they should give you 16 tries instead of the usual 8 when they offer exclusive prizes like this and TOTS cards though.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    not everyone will win 4 games

exactly.. but this is what EA have caused - they put a free player in the mix for winning the tourney now everyone with there super teams are trying to win it ...

• madwullie
    4356 posts National Call-Up
    If you've already qualified through last wl you wouldn't be able to win this item if you were barred. Also, if there is a different item later in the week you wouldn't be able to win that if you qualify today
  • Dinksy
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    if you cant qualify in 8 attempts, I don't think you'll enjoy actually taking part in the WL tbh.
  • Danic123
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should be a tournament just for those who haven’t qualified, but the issue is it doesn’t register who has qualified until WL rewards come out.

How about a tournament on the weekend to qualify for the following WL? All those who have qualified for the WL are excluded (naturally they’d be playing WL) and everyone gets to play something.

So chances during the week where everyone can compete. Then a chance on the weekend against the rest of the players who didn’t qualify for that WL.
  • Danic123
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dinksy wrote: »
    if you cant qualify in 8 attempts, I don't think you'll enjoy actually taking part in the WL tbh.

There is that, but many who finally get in can at least win 11 from 40. It’s 4 in a row that can be difficult as it’s pot luck. Could be against me in the final or a top 100 player.
  • selb
    6564 posts Big Money Move
    I think a weekend knock out tourney would be a great idea
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move

Tbf most usually breeze it but 4 finals tonight 3 top 100 players lol

I wouldn't usually bother with it but took last weekend as a break ;)
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    I breeze it too normally hence my post
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Should be a tournament just for those who haven’t qualified, but the issue is it doesn’t register who has qualified until WL rewards come

Thats not the issue though. Even after WL rewards you can play the dkt if you are qualified, just like you can play the second tournament of the week if you won the first one. Its not an issue of registration, EA allow us to win the tournament once no matter what.
  • Stular
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People who have qualified should not be able to participate in DKT.

Take the rewards away - reward is qualifying.

Add another tournament mode to satisfy those who wish to play tournaments.

Add rewards to these tournaments.

Regards.
  • HelloDearie
    2253 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bring back bronze, silver and gold cups. Miss those days.
  • Mincepie171286
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you can't qualify by now it's not worth it.
  • Neckabob
    12924 posts Has That Special Something

Why shouldnt those people get the dkt rewards too? Like vela and lukaku now?
  • Mincepie171286
    Neckabob wrote: »

Would they play it if the reward was the usual 1000 coins or gold pack etc.

Imagine your average player didn't bother playing last weekend due to family/work/cba etc and now has to try and reqaulify as he has a free weekend coming up?

That reward should have been for winning diction 1/2.
  • Mincepie171286
    Division* apologies typing from my phone
  • madwullie
    4356 posts National Call-Up
    Neckabob wrote: »

Would they play it if the reward was the usual 1000 coins or gold pack etc.

Imagine your average player didn't bother playing last weekend due to family/work/cba etc and now has to try and reqaulify as he has a free weekend coming up?

That reward should have been for winning diction 1/2.

On the flip side though, having it as dkt puts it within thereach of the average player who struggles in div 3 but on a good day can win the dkt. In fact it technically means the entire player base can win it which wouldn't be the case if it was a top division reward
  • Poolstu123
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect

Biggest load of garbage I've read so far
  • bimbomx
    332 posts Sunday League Hero

• Pocketsquareguy
    5232 posts Big Money Move

Normally I would agree with this. But this is a totally different animal this week. I’m gold 1 (if I play 40). And I’m 0/5. Lost in the final three times and the semi twice. Lots of post hitting and your normal WL DDA as well.
  • Dimsky
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park

Normally I would agree with this. But this is a totally different animal this week. I’m gold 1 (if I play 40). And I’m 0/5. Lost in the final three times and the semi twice. Lots of post hitting and your normal WL DDA as well.

Exactly. I'm a decent player in WL, but I don't stand a chance against full icon teams with training cards in the final of this week's DKT.