MOTM Talisca

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone used him? I used his IF before and it was great - so expect the MOTM to be better!

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10572 posts Has That Special Something
    Played somebody using him yesterday and he completely mugged me off. Scored one of the best long shots I’ve ever seen in Fifa!
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Obscene best non icon cm along with savic.
  • Fuego
    edited March 2018
    Definitely have to purchase his MOTM then - how come he’s so cheap right now? Looked on FUTBIN and he’s the lowest he’s been which is surprising as he’s just gone out of packs? Probably will shoot up soon then I presume
  • TequilaSlam
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Only played a few matches with him, but impressed so far. Tall, strong and a great shot on him
  • Fuego
    Him or savic?

Savic is almost 3x more expensive. I’ve just tried a game with MOTM Talisca and he scored 2 and assisted 2. He’s incredible - second best player I’ve used after CR7
  • Fuego
    Fuego wrote: »
    Him or savic?

Savic is almost 3x more expensive. I’ve just tried a game with MOTM Talisca and he scored 2 and assisted 2. He’s incredible - second best player I’ve used after CR7

As rcm?? He is left footed..

I played him as a CAM
  • Fuego
    Played 5 games with him now - he's actually incredible. Complete steal for 130k - if you can fit him into your team i'd 100% recommend him. He's replaced ADP in my team.
  • Clancy
    7756 posts League Winner
    Played 5 games with him now - he's actually incredible. Complete steal for 130k - if you can fit him into your team i'd 100% recommend him. He's replaced ADP in my team.

That's like replacing a nike tennis shoe with a timberland hiking boot. Weird to make a direct comparison
  • Roobar
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some of the long shots I have scored with him have blown my mind. He's like a faster pogba so far
  • Do you think he could be good in the cm position? He will replace Naingolan or Wijnaldum.

Thanks
  • Mafo
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably his best position, so yes! And of cours, replace wijnaldum!

You should also be aware of his strong link to another cheap and fantastic player in Guiliano. I use Talisca AS CM and Guiliano AS CAM
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    Giuliano is really good as striker too!

Here's a fun team I've been messing with. Just wish Talisca had 4* sm and he'd be perfect!

206ioag.png
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    He is good I use him in this team
    Prime Larsson
    86 Giuliano
    Neymar/ (85 Gustavo)/ 86 Talisca/ 86 Quaresma
    85 Telles/ Thiago/ Pepe/ 83 Pereira
    85 Lopes
  • Fuego
    Clancy wrote: »

That's like replacing a nike tennis shoe with a timberland hiking boot. Weird to make a direct comparison

I totally understand what you’re saying but for my personal play style, Talisca perfectly complements it. I like my CAM’s to have height and strength which Talisca has in abundance also he can track back really well as he has good defending.
  • Fuego
    Roobar wrote: »
    Some of the long shots I have scored with him have blown my mind. He's like a faster pogba so far

This is actually so true, perfect description of him! :D
  • Fuego
    Mafo wrote: »

You should also be aware of his strong link to another cheap and fantastic player in Guiliano. I use Talisca AS CM and Guiliano AS CAM

Hmm I presume you play him LCM due to his left foot? I might have to try him there then
  • Fuego
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »

Here's a fun team I've been messing with. Just wish Talisca had 4* sm and he'd be perfect!

206ioag.png

What formation do you change to ingame?
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro

206ioag.png

I do hope you're kidding! I don't take part in those cheap shenanigans
  • DeanoZoff
    4273 posts National Call-Up

206ioag.png

Oh dear
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018

206ioag.png

Have you tried the 4-4-2 this year? It's really good.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Roobar wrote: »

This is actually so true, perfect description of him! :D

pogba is 5*
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Also Sif is 28 k. 100k more justified for +2 ?
  • Mafo
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mafo wrote: »

Hmm I presume you play him LCM due to his left foot? I might have to try him there then

I probably should have, due to the OP low driven shots. But being an old school gamer who peaked around 2011 I still finish with finesse shots on instinct, so i play him as RCM.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Swapped him back out my team for Blanc 85, nowhere near as good in cm as Blanc, he still feels really sluggish and like he has low agility.
  • Fuego
    JohnDoe wrote: »

206ioag.png

Have you tried the 4-4-2 this year? It's really good.

No I haven’t, I shall give it a go
  • n2j2000
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is amazing! Can't see him leaving my team until TOTY.
  • Dinksy
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just wait until TOTS Talisca :trollface: