DKO Lukaku

JoresOkore5
2099 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone going to try and win this this week? Really good reward considering the PTG players are 40/50k

Just going to try and win it myself now

Comments

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Yeh might have a few spins on untradeable
  • JoresOkore5
    TORZADO wrote: »
    Yeh might have a few spins on untradeable

Me too, that’s exactly what I’m giving it a go
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It’s great that they’re giving out better rewards and ways to unlock players but it shouldn’t be DKO.

People who need to qualify are really going to struggle this week when everyone else plays to get the special cards.

They should have done it a weekly objective
  • Dan is Clutch
    29928 posts Player of the Year
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    It’s great that they’re giving out better rewards and ways to unlock players but it shouldn’t be DKO.

People who need to qualify are really going to struggle this week when everyone else plays to get the special cards.

Nah it’s better as the DKO. If only they had a separate tournament section for this exact thing..
  • ha032742
    39100 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018

Nah it’s better as the DKO. If only they had a separate tournament section for this exact thing..

Loved it when you had to win the normal tourney in FIFA 16 three times in a certain number of attempts to get FUTTIE Kono, Reus and Auba B)
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Better because you’re good enough to win it lol

Tournaments? They’ll be brand new for 19!
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Are attribute cards allowed?

Going to be a right slog if they are
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    I built a silly PTG team with Martial Bobby Willian in 4321 and got 4 RQ's. Threw him into the tradeable Autumn & packed Giuliano .
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    No_NaMe wrote: »

they are allowed , played a dude in the final who had almost a full training team but he had enough by the 40th minute
  • Dan is Clutch

Better because you’re good enough to win it lol

Tournaments? They’ll be brand new for 19!

Not sure if I will bother or not tbh. I would of preferred it to be a PTG pack so you could just get a random PTG player personally.

“You asked, we delivered! Tournaments are back!”
  • JoresOkore5
    That was surprisingly easy, I’m not a great player at all, usually get G3 if I play weekend league and I flew through that, 4 RQs

Did a few untradeables with nothing of note and got Giuliano in a tradeable so sold for 60k, not bad :)
  • JoresOkore5

Agreed, for people that need to qualify, it’s going to be a nightmare this week
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Free SBC fodder should be for everyone!
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    MisterJV wrote: »

they are allowed , played a dude in the final who had almost a full training team but he had enough by the 40th minute

Brilliant
  • Dan is Clutch
    Peter wrote: »

77 rated makes him barely usable for an SBC. :joy:
  • Ulook92
    20869 posts Club Captain
    i could cry!! I got through the first 2 rounds with ease! then accidentally hit the home button going into the 3rd :cry:

I normally cant or cba to qualify so think i did well in yhe first 2 games. Gutted!
  • WFCBagnall
    81781 posts Moderator
    Peter wrote: »

77 rated makes him barely usable for an SBC. :joy:

Are you complaining again?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29714 posts Player of the Year
    I’m gonna win him, could come in handy for fut birthday.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Met this team in the final, lost 2-3, wasn’t the hardest game but 3 long shots like a rocket, and he parked the bus as well, I was 2-1 up, my mistake I didn’t change my formation to defensive one

C1_E1_E6_E9-05_E8-46_A9-9_F9_D-_A57_E482_C3_E27.jpg
  • TwoZebras
    5623 posts Big Money Move
    Hujaber wrote: »
    Met this team in the final, lost 2-3, wasn’t the hardest game but 3 long shots like a rocket, and he parked the bus as well, I was 2-1 up, my mistake I didn’t change my formation to defensive one

That's why I'm not bothering lol

Every game is going to be a sweatfest with full attribute card teams

No gracias!
  • Knowlesdinho
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    Hujaber wrote: »

That's why I'm not bothering lol

Every game is going to be a sweatfest with full attribute card teams

No gracias!

You can smell the desperation from here. I’ll wait until tomorrow.
  • Longballs
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Might be a good time to list any attribute cards if you have any laying about.
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Is the reward tradable?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    If I play someone with a full attributes team I’m just going to quit. I don’t really care about the card and I’ll happily waste 50k for them.
  • JoresOkore5
    Skybluestu wrote: »
    Is the reward tradable?

No
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29714 posts Player of the Year
    I’m gonna win him, could come in handy for fut birthday.

Lies, I’ll do PTG SBC with him until i get someone better.
  • Sercs
    19436 posts World Class
    will be sweaty for sure but usually people in the DKO are not great :joy:

Will defo do it just for the tradeable ptg
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    If I play someone with a full attributes team I’m just going to quit. I don’t really care about the card and I’ll happily waste 50k for them.

Which is ridiculous cause they could sell them and buy a PTG player and not have all the stress, I’m
    Also guessing it’s highly unlikely they have them all untradable

Even 11 silvers has to be 10-15k
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Is there a way to tell if the cards are all attribute cards? If there is, I think I’ll do the same :D
  • Sercs
    19436 posts World Class
    Is there a way to tell if the cards are all attribute cards? If there is, I think I’ll do the same :D

noway but they will often either be all attributes or pace