Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Making the push from g1 to e3?

FrankFrank
2602 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2018
Hey guys,

Hope someone can help me out with some WL advice / building a 'competitive' team.

I can't make the push from g1 -> e3 no matter how hard I try. Always seems to start decent and will most likely be 15-5 or 14-6 after the first 20 games and then I start bottling the tight games. Not sure if its down to the teams I've been using.

The following teams are two of those I've managed to reach g1 with.

29102156_10213789594387223_3172014041665110016_n_1.jpg

29026506_10213789596507276_2310291474345885696_n.jpg

And this is my current team. Im looking to sell it and build a new stronger team and make one last push for e3 next week. On paper this looks much stronger that my g1 teams, but doesnt feel like it.

Sk_rmbillede_2018_03_11_kl_15_48_15.png

I have prime Rijkard and Prime Laudrup untradeable + 1,8 million coins. Would like some opinions on which players to buy/build around. Team suggestions are very welcome as well.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4837 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    Do you actually use that formation? And Alex Sandro at LM?
    First... This formation isn't OP enough sadly haha.
    Also - 86 Kluivert ain't all that. Would replace him. I assume laudrup is untradeable... Wouldn't have him in a team aimed at winning tbh.
    I think maldini and Ramos are great individually but not necessarily a good pairing - Ramos is extra aggressive and maldini is chill. Either go aggressive and pair Desailley with Ramos or go laid back and get something like boateng - Blanc/Ferdinand.

• FrankFrank
    Do you actually use that formation? And Alex Sandro at LM?
    First... This formation isn't OP enough sadly haha.
    Also - 86 Kluivert ain't all that. Would replace him. I assume laudrup is untradeable... Wouldn't have him in a team aimed at winning tbh.
    I think maldini and Ramos are great individually but not necessarily a good pairing - Ramos is extra aggressive and maldini is chill. Either go aggressive and pair Desailley with Ramos or go laid back and get something like boateng - Blanc/Ferdinand.

Thanks for the fast feed back mate.

Forgot to tell that I play 4-2-3-1 ingame. This is what it looks like.

Sk_rmbillede_2018_03_11_kl_15_48_15.png

Think you are correct about Maldini/Ramos. Great individuals but might not be a good pairing. Feels like Laudrup is the best player on my team though. NOt sure if thats a good thing xD

• Fab
    19422 posts World Class
    are you frankthetank by any chance
  • FrankFrank
    Fab wrote: »
    are you frankthetank by any chance

No Im not xD
  • FrankFrank
    anyone? :smiley:
  • Orison
    52773 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Team looks average at best ngl.

Horrible striker, horrible CCAM, left footed RCAM, weak RCB, slow RB...