would you do this?

ManyakFC
2063 posts Fans' Favourite
really wanna try that 95 neymar but is he worth it changing from my current team

8bb3f6e019c09d86fab767da79541947.jpg

to B

35c18c7d1e0401c2d64183bd8780d009.jpg

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    2 looks more fun
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19864 posts World Class
    2 with Firmino CAM?
  • Henstock
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 with Firmino CAM?

• ManyakFC
    2 with Firmino CAM?

had 87 firmino at CAM before, didnt really like him. TBH not sure id like giulianno but im willing to give him a go.. its just so hard to sell savic atm hees scored 14 goals in 15 games for me and has 10 assists last time i had a return from a CAM like that was prime hagi who went into ronaldinho sbc lol
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Are you changing form in 1 because I play Milko CDM and nothing suggests to me he’d be good in CAM
  • Mike
    9823 posts League Winner
    For number 2 - Get rid of Fernandinho, get MOTM Talisca and then swap the CBs so Walker gets full chem
  • ManyakFC
    Shaqiri wrote: »
    Are you changing form in 1 because I play Milko CDM and nothing suggests to me he’d be good in CAM

nop no formation change, literally the team plays as is and he has 14 goals in 15 and 10 assists from there, his shot is ridiculous and his finishing is amazing. hees not a CDM hees a CM or CAM imo even if he feels a little clunky his strength to push people off the ball is exceptional which frees him up for a top drawer shot.
  • ManyakFC
    Mike wrote: »
    For number 2 - Get rid of Fernandinho, get MOTM Talisca and then swap the CBs so Walker gets full chem

good shout that, cheers mate!
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    ManyakFC wrote: »

nop no formation change, literally the team plays as is and he has 14 goals in 15 and 10 assists from there, his shot is ridiculous and his finishing is amazing. hees not a CDM hees a CM or CAM imo even if he feels a little clunky his strength to push people off the ball is exceptional which frees him up for a top drawer shot.

Impressive then, Desailly and Rio are a formidable partnership too.
  • ManyakFC

Impressive then, Desailly and Rio are a formidable partnership too.

yeah, really need to upgrade that desailly though, deffo ganna be prime maldini when he comes out eventually.
  • M98H
    12663 posts Has That Special Something
    95 Neymar is the GOAT.
    Yes I would get team 2.
  • Legegg
    1010 posts Professional
    Do it. 95 Neymar is worth it.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Is the 95 that much better than the 94? Stat upgrades look mediocre at best
  • ManyakFC
    well its done first game now lets see what happens..
  • IamZlatan10
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got the 93 Neymar yesterday and for the money he feels like a ronaldo but easier to dribble with like more control and already scored 4 in two games as a left mid
  • ManyakFC
    first 2 games he got 2 assists no goals dunno why he just wouldnt finish, switched him to the other side he scored 4 after i was 3-0 down guess i got used to his shot also assisted 2 his dribbling is insane and once he goes he has a turbo jet. so fun to use!
  • IamZlatan10
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    first 2 games he got 2 assists no goals dunno why he just wouldnt finish, switched him to the other side he scored 4 after i was 3-0 down guess i got used to his shot also assisted 2 his dribbling is insane and once he goes he has a turbo jet. so fun to use!

I played cr7 for 272 games and after only these two he seems more promising just his movement and dribbling
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Do it
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    2 with MOTM Talisca instead of Fernandinho.
    Switch Petit to right and Talisca on left.