Upgrade Blanc to Vieira... Is it worth it?

PibeV14
771 posts Semi-Pro
Is it worth it paying about 400-500k to upgrade Baby Blanc to Baby Vieira? (4231 w kante)

Comments

• Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wouldn't. Not unless you're going to like 88/91 Vieira.
  • Lackosweat
    11361 posts Has That Special Something
    I was in the same situation as you. Tried the 86 to play along Blanc and Blanc performed better for me.
  • xJoGa7Bonito
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    86 Vieira is better. Blanc is weak in defending and runs out of stamina by the 70the minute.
  • Lackosweat
    11361 posts Has That Special Something
    86 Vieira is better. Blanc is weak in defending and runs out of stamina by the 70the minute.

86 Vieira has 85 stamina while Blanc has 86 :D

They are not going to run out of stamina if you don’t chase people down. They are not the bull dog type of players.
  • DonkeyKongg
    91 posts Park Captain
    88 Vieira or PRIME are better
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    ive used 88 viera and 85 Blanc. For me Viera was a better pure CDM. Blanc is one of the better values in the game. I would spend coins elsewhere.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    i would stick with Blanc next to Kante tbh.
  • Longbow
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m having both in my team now. Vieira as CDM is immense. He bully people. But he can be too slow as CM. Blanc is better as a box to box CM.
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Xtc wrote: »
    i would stick with Blanc next to Kante tbh.

Thanks guys! Appreciate your opinions
  • DonkeyKongg
    91 posts Park Captain
    Yea it is worth to upgrade Vieira is best player you can get. He is BIS (best in slot)
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea it is worth to upgrade Vieira is best player you can get. He is BIS (best in slot)

even baby viera? @DonkeyKongg
  • Diggy
    15916 posts World Class
    Vieira is better but not 400k better save for the 88 & keep Blanc I miss him I have the prime in defence
  • Nicku32
    2371 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont think Blanc is good enough for a lone CDM in my experience. I just bought the 88 Vieira myself who instantly felt amazing, but cant comment on the 86.
  • PibeV14
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    I dont think Blanc is good enough for a lone CDM in my experience. I just bought the 88 Vieira myself who instantly felt amazing, but cant comment on the 86.

using him in a 4231 bro
  • xJoGa7Bonito
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lackosweat wrote: »

86 Vieira has 85 stamina while Blanc has 86 :D

They are not going to run out of stamina if you don’t chase people down. They are not the bull dog type of players.

I had 85 Blanc and replaced him with 86 Vieira. Blanc is dead by the 70the minute while Vieira can play the whole game and extra time as well. The stamina stats mean nothing - its EA we are talking about here.