The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Spring PTG promotion is fine!

Grousey
377 posts Sunday League Hero
So many people moaning about the latest promotion!

Nobody is forcing you to buy packs or any of these new players.

Personally I'm happy to have been able sell my 2IF Firmino and replace him with a card that will likely upgrade for only 60k more.

Comments

• Liz_The_W1z
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    I thought nobody from EA is active on this forum, i guess i was wrong.
  • S-Dog
    2510 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's actually great, EA do something really good for once and people still aren't happy :D
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Grousey wrote: »

Personally I'm happy to have been able sell my 2IF Firmino and replace him with a card that will likely upgrade for only 60k more.

People love a moan mate, I've made 300k out of packing a duplicate sane so it's been good for me. It's also driving down the prices for some IF cards which is always a good thing
  • Oliver Powell
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

People love a moan mate, I've made 300k out of packing a duplicate sane so it's been good for me. It's also driving down the prices for some IF cards which is always a good thing

shock that man who makes 300k out of promotion is fine with promotion
  • mdizzl3

:D yeah it's worked out well for me.

They don't force you to do the SBCs and buy packs though mate, if you don't want to do them, don't.
  • Grousey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero

:D yeah it's worked out well for me.

They don't force you to do the SBCs and buy packs though mate, if you don't want to do them, don't.

Testify. Exactly my original point.

There are plenty of things to moan to EA about, this really isn't one of them.
  • Waldog94
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was happy with it did one got 88 icardi all my cards were untradeable so 85k made
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I'm dissapointed because I invested 230k in MOTM Willian and he jumped to almost 300k, planned to sell him today/tomorrow and surprise...out of the blue EA makes him PTG card...MOTM dropped to 200k. Lost 40k.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nothing to do with don’t like don’t buy.

It’s the fact it’s being milked into the game...

Non league SBCs
    No Icons (should of released today because of the outage yesterday)
    Ratings refresh was a sham! (Player ratings still haven’t been dealt with
    EA made a big mess of Salah’s POTM SBC (people have lost out big time on that)

Shocking absolutely shocking!
  • mdizzl3
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Nothing to do with don’t like don’t buy.

It’s the fact it’s being milked into the game...

Non league SBCs
    No Icons (should of released today because of the outage yesterday)
    Ratings refresh was a sham! (Player ratings still haven’t been dealt with
    EA made a big mess of Salah’s POTM SBC (people have lost out big time on that)

Shocking absolutely shocking!

None of those things have anything to do with the PTG promotion though. I agree the other things are quite annoying though, particularly the Salah SBC.

Yes it is another promotion but they are optional so just ignore them.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

He’s EA employee of the month.
  • Liz_The_W1z
    It has everything to do with PTG promotion, I mean it does not hurt them to release an SBC league or icon sbc for people who don't spend money on fifa points, So the fact of the matter is they released PTG all by its lonesome for $$$
  • PMSFL
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2018
    It has everything to do with PTG promotion, I mean it does not hurt them to release an SBC league or icon sbc for people who don't spend money on fifa points, So the fact of the matter is they released PTG all by its lonesome for $$$

For stats comparisons like this: https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/16632/18231?chem=maestro,maestro&pchem=10,10&schem=100,100 :joy:
  • Liz_The_W1z
    PMSFL wrote: »

For stats comparisons like this: https://www.futbin.com/18/compare/16632/18231?chem=maestro,maestro&pchem=10,10&schem=100,100 :joy:

that's just so sad :'(
  • mdizzl3
    PMSFL wrote: »

That Oxlade card is class
  • mdizzl3
    byronw1983 wrote: »

He’s EA employee of the month.

B)