Have EA lost the plot?!

JBC03FC
3336 posts National Call-Up
Seriously, surely it is time to really really vent and try get some change.

Why would they launch promos that put players off!

Comments

• JBC03FC
    1 - game went down for ages yesterday - no apology for lost time on loan icons, then to add insult, no new icons when back up.

2 - No new leagues, which means realistically none until the 23rd after st pats.\

3 - ptg tradeable sbc cost is ridiculous.

4 - the daily sbc is an insult

seriously what is going on!
  • Azof
    16409 posts World Class
    pQMB3E5SSPVCT.jpg
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    I’d never have expected you to complain
  • JBC03FC
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

but I always expect you to defend - schill
  • Fab
    17539 posts World Class
    Azof wrote: »
    pQMB3E5SSPVCT.jpg

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    There's nothing wrong with this promo. It's far better than the last lot of PTG.

You're just having a paddy because it's delaying the promo you personally want. I remember someone else who used to do that.
  • Chappy
    1309 posts Professional
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

You’re equally predictable.
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    All of the PTG costs are nuts. 40k for an untradeable, most likely one of the lower rated ones. No thanks :D
  • JBC03FC
    Peter wrote: »
    There's nothing wrong with this promo. It's far better than the last lot of PTG.

You're just having a paddy because it's delaying the promo you personally want. I remember someone else who used to do that.

the promo is terrible. expensive and full of cards that are useless. even some of the high rated cards will be rubbish in game. if this was pre christmas, you would have a point, but its not, its near mid march.

• Peter
    JBC03FC wrote: »

the promo is terrible. expensive and full of cards that are useless. even some of the high rated cards will be rubbish in game. if this was pre christmas, you would have a point, but its not, its near mid march.

How are the cards useless? There's some good ready upgraded cards in there.

You're just bitter because you believe it's delayed you're beloved league SBCs
  • JBC03FC

there are a few good cards, most are not
  • Azof
    16409 posts World Class
    People on this forum "EA give us content the game is dead and so boring

*EA put out content*

Forum "Not that content you money grabbing company, give me the content I want but I wont specify what it is at all"
  • Peter
    You did a similar thing last year and had a paddy claiming that EA were bang out of order for not releasing the league SBC that you had prepared for.

It's not personal, EA don't hate you.
  • Peter

So you'd rather 1 good card via an SBC instead?

There's 11 ready upgraded cards that would be good to pack, that's 11 more than there was an hour ago.

Imagine acting like this is them losing the plot.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Same dupe. Different day.

Is there anything you don’t moan about?

“Lost time on loan icons” is really scraping the barrel even for you
  • JBC03FC

*EA put out content*

Forum "Not that content you money grabbing company, give me the content I want but I wont specify what it is at all"

If you think its about specific content, your missing the point of almost every negative comment on here.
    People want to have fun, feel happy!
    Games are escapes, not supoosed to reminders that we live in some bs system that tries to drain you for all you have most of the time.

I can make coins from this, but in a week or two they will have to be spent again on investments.

Its boring.

Gameplay is so poor most of time, only thing that keeps most players going is adding better players.

There ptg cards? Most are not better than my team at moment.

Yawn
  • JBC03FC
    DaveSaves wrote: »

your popular
  • Peter

*EA put out content*

If you think its about specific content, your missing the point of almost every negative comment on here.
    Games are escapes, not supoosed to reminders that we live in some bs system that tries to drain you for all you have most of the time.

I can make coins from this, but in a week or two they will have to be spent again on investments.

Its boring.

Gameplay is so poor most of time, only thing that keeps most players going is adding better players.

Yawn

This may be a shock, but it's not about you or any of your multiple personalities.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

your popular

*you’re
  • Otis
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    You did a similar thing last year and had a paddy claiming that EA were bang out of order for not releasing the league SBC that you had prepared for.

It's not personal, EA don't hate you.

they do
  • JBC03FC

There's 11 ready upgraded cards that would be good to pack, that's 11 more than there was an hour ago.

Id like promos that feel worthwhile playing with my cards to complete.

Yes Id have liked leagues, mainly for packs and sales, but I was 50/50 on them coming tonight.

Then they drop this mess, and its just insulting.

82-83 squad as a 24 hour long sbc?
    Weekly objectives are not good either.
    PTG is far too expensive.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    This is worth moaning about. What a pointless promo.

We have to wait longer for icons and League SBC for a blue and green martial.

F*** right off.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

I agree with the OP. This is for me a **** promo, although I respect that some find it exciting.

What pisses me of is that I bought an Icon edition with R9 on the cover. Half a year later he is nowhere to be seen.
  • Peter
    edited March 2018

Yes Id have liked leagues, mainly for packs and sales, but I was 50/50 on them coming tonight.

You need to re-evaluate some things if you find a promo insulting.
  • JBC03FC

*EA put out content*

Its boring.

Yawn

This may be a shock, but it's not about you or any of your multiple personalities.

what are you typing about you silly schill
  • Chappy
    1309 posts Professional
    Even the most basic SBC of the promo, “trio of national trios,” is annoyingly pricey to complete for the reward it gives.
  • Peter

*EA put out content*

Its boring.

Yawn

what are you typing about you silly schill

It's not about you, and it's not about @YouWantUsFC.
  • JBC03FC

you should evaluate why you make so much effort on a forum to get at people, same as a few others.
    games bad. night night
  • Peter
    edited March 2018

you should evaluate why you make so much effort on a forum to get at people, same as a few others.
    games bad. night night

:Joy: get at people.

It's a public forum, people are allowed to cry, people are allowed to disagree and laugh at said crying.

Ofcourse you only want opinions that agree with you.
  • Pieman
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chappy wrote: »
    Even the most basic SBC of the promo, “trio of national trios,” is annoyingly pricey to complete for the reward it gives.

This. I’m an SBC addict but no way i’m wasting players on this joke.