Anyone been falsely accused of coin distribution?

Comments

• john_d_efc
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    V_Babu_V wrote: »
    Truthurts wrote: »
    Oh, I will go, this is the first time I have played Fifa so no addiction here.....and I'm no-ones little ****......

@pieman25 how can they get this so wrong?

Sorry about the delay in seeing this @V_Babu_V, I believe the system is automated and has detected something suspicious in your trading. You'll need to go back to live chat I'm afraid and reopen your case to try and get it escalated.

"no the system is Broken and Wrongly Detected Something Suspicious"

see that's the point the system keeps making this same mistake and innocent people are 1) punished 2) then have to go through time-consuming hell to get their accounts/coins etc back if they ever do

the ethical thing would be to Stop Using This Proven To Be Broken System until your programmers can create a System that actually works properly!

@pieman25 you have to admit @Truthurts has a point....you can't really run with a system that doesn't work.

Would be nice if you could take this up with someone at EA, please.....

If the system is the best they have available then it makes sense to use it as the alternative is to use no system until a better system is in place. Your individual case I can't really say a lot on as I don't know enough details on it.

I 100% disagree with this. If it doesn't work don't use it, if it was that important to EA to stop coin buyers/sellers then they should invest the time into fixing it properly
  • Hoopsterz
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    Oh, I will go, this is the first time I have played Fifa so no addiction here.....and I'm no-ones little ****......

Sorry about the delay in seeing this @V_Babu_V, I believe the system is automated and has detected something suspicious in your trading. You'll need to go back to live chat I'm afraid and reopen your case to try and get it escalated.

see that's the point the system keeps making this same mistake and innocent people are 1) punished 2) then have to go through time-consuming hell to get their accounts/coins etc back if they ever do

the ethical thing would be to Stop Using This Proven To Be Broken System until your programmers can create a System that actually works properly!

@pieman25 you have to admit @Truthurts has a point....you can't really run with a system that doesn't work.

If the system is the best they have available then it makes sense to use it as the alternative is to use no system until a better system is in place. Your individual case I can't really say a lot on as I don't know enough details on it.

I 100% disagree with this. If it doesn't work don't use it, if it was that important to EA to stop coin buyers/sellers then they should invest the time into fixing it properly

IT shouldn't be that they shouldn't use it cos the game would turn into how it was in the past with all top level players being extinct and TOTS's costing 10m+ cos everyone buys coins.

What they SHOULD do is have better customer support for innocent people caught up and a way of actually telling you the issue/rule you have broken so you can help resolve it rather than you have NO power to do anything and you are completely at the mercy of whoever looks at your case.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

If they use no system all high end players will go extinct. The current system in place is significantly better than that as an option imo.
  • Hoopsterz
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite

If they use no system all high end players will go extinct. The current system in place is significantly better than that as an option imo.

No often i agree with you @Pieman25 but ill agree on this.. this system is better than none.

They need a clear route for innocent people to appeal to though.
  • Jono6989
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2018

Whilst i agree with what your sayin somewhat it still isn't a fair and ethical system to have in place when the TOS team are still using typewriters and carrier pigeons to communicate with their team members in 2018, given the 'correct' circumstances no department should be uncontactable in fairness especially when this happens to people who are innocent and chuck money at ea like the rich do dancers in an adult themes club!

Furthermore if EA REALLY wanted to clamp down on it, in my opinion they could quite simply and humbly do so via entrapment esque methods but given the coin sellers are 'frauding' the game it would always lean in favour of EA.

Essentially what I'm suggesting is EA instate a team specifically tracking out the sellers, do a transaction list a card whatever then using the database tools they have as its THEIR GAME track down that account the coins came from and voila once the sellers get wind this is happening the rest hypothetically 'should' be history!

Damn I earn minimum wage doing a standard job selling fuels to the outstanding public motorist of britains roads meanwhile the brains that be earning a hefty stack of money cannot think of something more ethical in terms of a system towards the actual gamer!
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Hoopsterz wrote: »

No often i agree with you @Pieman25 but ill agree on this.. this system is better than none.

They need a clear route for innocent people to appeal to though.

Agreed that it's not perfect if innocent traders gets banned and hopefully they continue to improve the system going forwards. If there's a system to pick up suspected accounts there should also be an simple way to prove the person isn't selling coins; just an assumption though without knowing how the automated system works.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    yes many people have been falsely accused by EA because there system is far from perfect
    meanwhile the coin sellers do a booming business
  • WarrenBarton
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    The thing is distributing coins doesn’t necessarily mean coin selling.
    Imagine I have 1 million, I could have made loads of accounts, sent them all 80k. Then I buy a load of 83 rated cm’s for 1k each during a dip. Store them until an sbc and then sell for a huge profit.
    I then take advantage of advanced sbc’s and send all the profit back to my main account.

Now I have a fortune and it is all through Dubious means. I haven’t sold or bought coins but I still have gained a massive unfair advantage over those who play fair.

Others will do the same and only the cheaters will be able to afford the best players.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    Incredibly easy for someone at EA reviewing cases to identify whether someone is buying coins, there really is no excuse.

If someone lists multiple players worth 1-2 k and all sell for 9k each, then it’s obvious.

• guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    My account was hacked in January lost a team of 25M and they accuse me of distribute coins and never change they opinion. All automatic responses.