Interesting ST?

Hornerglow
335 posts Sunday League Hero
Looking for a new one for 200-300k max but could be cheaper. Just want to try out someone fun

Comments

• SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I'm having some fun with Zardes at the moment. Meta enough, but cheap.
    I loved him in the Journey and then tried him in the DKT as well this week. Really fun against silver players. Not sure if WL ready, but worth a try.
    You can pair him with Giovinco
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    I loved him in the Journey and then tried him in the DKT as well this week. Really fun against silver players. Not sure if WL ready, but worth a try.

wow he asked for a 200-300k ST and you recommend this guy lol.

I will say he is a solid silver but .....
  • Hornerglow
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    SergiuLive wrote: »

wow he asked for a 200-300k ST and you recommend this guy lol.

I will say he is a solid silver but .....

Not specifically but that’s my budget. Could be cheaper but he needs that fun vibe to get me excited again.
  • WhineRooney
    66 posts Park Captain
    If you could scrape up another 100k get 90 Larsson. He's amazing but for your price you are looking at I'd suggest Mbappe, Lewandowski, Dybala, Mertens (Highest IF you can afford), Bakambu, Perisic there's loads of very good options you could have. Depending also what league you play.
  • Thebigsoda1
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IM enjoying using SBC al soma
  • JohnDoe
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    Any special Werner. Seriously.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    86 Batshuayi is quite fun.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    I've been wanting to get any special card of Fekir, after his upgrade he is even crazier! Nif feels like an 88 rated card now. Could literally play him anywhere from CAM/CF/ST
  • Hornerglow
    If you could scrape up another 100k get 90 Larsson. He's amazing but for your price you are looking at I'd suggest Mbappe, Lewandowski, Dybala, Mertens (Highest IF you can afford), Bakambu, Perisic there's loads of very good options you could have. Depending also what league you play.
    Not so pumped about legend sbcs. Done Ronaldinho and regret it now even though he is quite fun but with 2.5kk more I could build much better teams.
    In addition to that I‘ve done his loan and he didn’t convince me at all. Still have him because I couldn’t get on with him.

Werner sounds interesting, just as Fekir/Mbappé
  • RebelRob
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    Tif son is pretty good. 5*wf with decent pace, shooting and passing. Was a goal a game for me with adp at cam and bergkamp alongside so more than held his own.
  • Diggy
    13541 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTGS Ben Yedder
  • NucksNation
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I love my OTW Morata, using him for over 400 games and he’s solid
  • gettysburg11
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ibra, POTY Maguire if you did that SBC
  • JBetty
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC Cavani, what a player