The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How comes my opponents players intercept the ball when my opponent is not playing?

RichieDaSavage
1747 posts Play-Off Hero
I've noticed quite a few times when my opponent puts his controller down that his players can still win the ball despite no one controlling the opposition player, it's just proof of how much this game assists the player.

Comments

• Fieldtrip
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeh, im sick of oppo AI doing half the work for him...intercepting, tackling etc, cant remember the amount of times ive done my oppo, only to have his AI get him outa jail...wish my AI were as good as that!
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fieldtrip wrote: »
    yeh, im sick of oppo AI doing half the work for him...intercepting, tackling etc, cant remember the amount of times ive done my oppo, only to have his AI get him outa jail...wish my AI were as good as that!

I agree completely, I've always had to be patient defensively, while my opponent somehow is able to win the ball from any angle when anywhere close to me.
  • Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    playing offline I walked away from the controller for a few seconds and when I come back my team has the ball and is parked in the corner waiting for me to take control again.