What type if play style do you try to implement when you realize you are on the wrong side of the de

bucs0576
2357 posts Fans' Favourite
Other than quitting...lol.

Comments

• bucs0576
    Title should have finished with delay...sorry.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unfortunately I just carry on and try to whether the storm. More often than not ending in a lot of anger.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    442. Without doubt
  • bucs0576
    Run 442 anyway but I can't seem to find a defensive style that works when delay occurs.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    I usually just bang my head in the wall, and at halftime make some substitutions and switch formation depending what kind of opponent is.

Usually end getting piśsed off and throw controller if no one isn't home. :)
  • bucs0576
    :smiley:
  • Pxul_
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    mHazard wrote: »
    I usually just bang my head in the wall, and at halftime make some substitutions and switch formation depending what kind of opponent is.

Usually end getting piśsed off and throw controller if no one isn't home. :)

this usually works especially on solid brick
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Bucs try 4231-2 in that situation
  • bucs0576
    Already lacks in attack. Guess a draw is better than a loss huh? Will give it a go. Defensive, counter?
  • bucs0576
    Gonna get some beer and go on one of my patented old school drunk rants if it doesn't work :smiley:
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Gonna get some beer and go on one of my patented old school drunk rants if it doesn't work :smiley:

050d6bea98b3fa91130fc1fddc8d24a872d0d-wm.jpg?v=3
  • bucs0576
    That's horrible m8...lol.
  • bucs0576
    I'll blame it on advait since he took last year off.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Already lacks in attack. Guess a draw is better than a loss huh? Will give it a go. Defensive, counter?

It is balanced and give you more options to move the ball and retain control in an otherwise fkd situation