ffs if its expired, remove it from the market!

chosenone
2324 posts Fans' Favourite
This is so irritating, expired items still showing in searches, even those bought at the 59th min and still floating on the market at 52 mins remaining at times! I'm not talking about sniping items here im just talking about items which have expired a while ago but don't tell you until you try to bid or buy now. back out and go back in later and its still there....

Also, when mass bidding/buying, items ive already bought and sent to TL or club are still showing on the market to fool me again thinking theres another cheap one.

Comments

• Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you change the filters (put a minimum bid of 150 for instance) it gets rid of them.
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    git gudder
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Just buy another.
    They do this because many people search the same thing and it's really little to gain by getting refreshed items. The ones from the previous search should be the same.

A little hack is to put a fictive maximum bid very high and then change it on each search.
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Just buy another.
    They do this because many people search the same thing and it's really little to gain by getting refreshed items. The ones from the previous search should be the same.

GIT GUDDER ACHIEVED
    A little hack is to put a fictive maximum bid very high and then change it on each search.

• Pxul_
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    Liam W wrote: »
    If you change the filters (put a minimum bid of 150 for instance) it gets rid of them.

i use this when sniping
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite

didn't know that! Thanks. Might save a bit of frustration.
  • realbrutal
    1006 posts Professional
    PapaJay wrote: »
    git gudder

What?
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    just more incompetence more time wasting on lazy EA's part
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pxul_ wrote: »

i use this when sniping

Shhhh.
  • Pxul_
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »

i use this when sniping

Shhhh.

Zipper-Mouth_Face_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481035