Rumors SBC PL is Sane? WTF

1
Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2018
that would be bad...I already have POTM Sane

[Updated]

So there is a "theory of conspiration" behind:

If you notice the cultural exchange SBC there are 4 sub-SBC

France to Spain
Germany to England
Spain to Germany
and...
French Connection !!!!

Why Frech Connection is different?...well because Cavani made the Ligue 1 SBC it would not have many Uruguayan going to France

Thiago (Spanish) was in the Bundeliga SBC (Spain to Germany)

Now we should have:

Griezmann for La Liga(France to Spain)

Sane / Ozil / Gundogan for PL (Germany to England)
Post edited by Eikistein on

Comments

  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where is the rumour from?
  • NornIron
    13699 posts Has That Special Something
    JED_JD wrote: »
    Where is the rumour from?

    A mate in the playground.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a chance!
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    PL SBC is fernandinho
  • Janoe1
    7730 posts League Winner
    Ea is def gonna pick a player without a potm
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Ea is def gonna pick a player without a potm

    Indeed.. Xhaka
  • Batman442
    4803 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png

    Sick card if it is but doubt it will be him
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    We can only hope, looks legit.
  • ColeWorld
    11904 posts Has That Special Something
    Won't be Sane
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m pretty sure that’s not how you spell his name ???:):)
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m pretty sure that’s not how you spell his name ???:):)

    It's Brazilian Portuguese mate
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png

    Wow, Fermandinoioinoioinho himself
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Salama wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png

    Sick card if it is but doubt it will be him

    Wow, Fermandinoioinoioinho himself

    B)
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    So there is a conspiratory theory behind:

    If you notice the cultural exchange SBC there are 4 sub-SBC

    France to Spain
    Germany to England
    Spain to Germany
    and...
    French Connection !!!!

    Why Frech Connection is different?...well because Cavani made the Ligue 1 SBC it would not have many Uruguayan going to France

    Thiago (Spanish) was in the Bundeliga SBC (Spain to Germany)

    Now we should have:

    Griezmann for La Liga(France to Spain)

    Sane for PL (Germany to England)




  • Janoe1
    7730 posts League Winner
    Eikistein wrote: »
    So there is a conspiratory theory behind:

    If you notice the cultural exchange SBC there are 4 sub-SBC

    France to Spain
    Germany to England
    Spain to Germany
    and...
    French Connection !!!!

    Why Frech Connection is different?...well because Cavani made the Ligue 1 SBC it would not have many Uruguayan going to France

    Thiago (Spanish) was in the Bundeliga SBC (Spain to Germany)

    Now we should have:

    Griezmann for La Liga(France to Spain)

    Sane for PL (Germany to England)




    Griezmann is in totw...
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Eikistein wrote: »
    So there is a conspiratory theory behind:

    If you notice the cultural exchange SBC there are 4 sub-SBC

    France to Spain
    Germany to England
    Spain to Germany
    and...
    French Connection !!!!

    Why Frech Connection is different?...well because Cavani made the Ligue 1 SBC it would not have many Uruguayan going to France

    Thiago (Spanish) was in the Bundeliga SBC (Spain to Germany)

    Now we should have:

    Griezmann for La Liga(France to Spain)

    Sane for PL (Germany to England)




    Ozil is more likely, less appeal ingame but higher rated
  • Tornado31619
    21095 posts Club Captain
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png

    Going to be so expensive. :(

    Was hoping for Matic.
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    LiamSully wrote: »

    Ozil is more likely, less appeal ingame but higher rated

    Sane/Ozil/Gundogan
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png

    Going to be so expensive. :(

    Was hoping for Matic.

    Yeah definitely expensive but I'd probably do it
  • WFCBagnall
    78099 posts Moderator
    Why would a sbc that came out 5 weeks ago determine the February POTM?
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Why would a sbc that came out 5 weeks ago determine the February POTM?

    It is not POTM it is the SBC Premier League
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    What about Huth or Karius?
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about Huth or Karius?

    that would be the worst...
  • Griezmanifique
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last year these sbcs were the bomb. Lacasweat and cheatsuarez were amazing for me. I hope for a elite playee for once ;)
  • CharlieC
    7385 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Confirmed.

    Screenshot_20180306-1854592.png
    Lolz
  • Idek
    15390 posts World Class
    Eikistein wrote: »
    that would be bad...I already have POTM Sane

    [Updated]

    So there is a "theory of conspiration" behind:

    If you notice the cultural exchange SBC there are 4 sub-SBC

    France to Spain
    Germany to England
    Spain to Germany
    and...
    French Connection !!!!

    Why Frech Connection is different?...well because Cavani made the Ligue 1 SBC it would not have many Uruguayan going to France

    Thiago (Spanish) was in the Bundeliga SBC (Spain to Germany)

    Now we should have:

    Griezmann for La Liga(France to Spain)

    Sane / Ozil / Gundogan for PL (Germany to England)

    The best conspiracy theories are always the ones where the theorists just ignore the thing that debunks their theory
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    It appears to be the highest rated gold player from a unique nation that played in the league last season.

    I expect it to be Cech!
  • bjornini
    4214 posts National Call-Up
    It appears to be the highest rated gold player from a unique nation that played in the league last season.

    I expect it to be Cech!

    Casillas? there are several Spanish players in the Portugese league...
  • WarrenBarton
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    It appears to be the highest rated gold player from a unique nation that played in the league last season.

    I expect it to be Cech!

    More than one Spaniard in the bundes
    More than one Brazilian in the j league
    More than one French guy in Mexican league
    More than one Italian in the mls
    Am I getting the wrong end of the stick here
Sign In or Register to comment.