A few questions (and using Liverpool on online seasons)

SDoofus
5701 posts Big Money Move
Hi, all

Just got a few questions that I've never really ever known the answer to.

In FUT, it's often seen as a bad idea to play a player in a position that doesn't match his card (is that right? I don't play FUT). Is it the same in online seasons? Say, I want to play Firmino as a CAM as opposed to a striker (his official card position), would it have a negative impact on his in game stats at all?

Does anyone else play with Liverpool? Me and my Co Op partner are still trying to figure out the best way to set up with Liverpool and so far, we've settled on a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow, with this team:
Salah - Mane
Firmino
Lallana - Wijnaldum
Henderson
Robertson - Van Dijk - Matip - Clyne
Karius

Quick subs are Ox-Chamberlain for Lallana, Can for Wijnaldum and I swap between Milner/Moreno for Robertson.

I feel like we would benefit from using Ox-Chamberlain from the start, but I feel that his defensive contribution is too weak to be a CM (same as Lallana, really, but his 2 footedness really helps at times when he gets in a shooting position, so I go with him to start with). Any suggestions? He's not getting ahead of any of the front 3, and whenever I use him instead of Wijnaldum, the lack of defensive power is really obvious.

Our current record is 150-34-45 (we are quite disappointed with this, tbh). We don't ever plan to move away from Liverpool, but I would be interested to know if there's any tweaks we could make to just get that little bit more out of the squad.

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

  • jamiebbbbb
    57 posts Park Captain
    1. no effect
    2. barely anyone does but they are pretty OP
    3. just experiment and use what you prefer. I think lallana is great on fifa.
  • SDoofus
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Update:

    Saw Huge Gorilla's custom tactics posted somewhere on Reddit, and decided to try them out with our Co-Op Liverpool side, which is now a slightly tweaked 4-1-2-1-2 narrow (Firmino is pushed a little forward is is more of a false 9 than a CAM, Salah is pushed right up as high as he can go, and slightly wider, Mane stays the same level, but like Salah, slightly wider. The full backs have been tucked in narrower by a few cm.

    Prior to this, our record was 190-60, which was heading towards the point of scrapping it and starting again, but since I implemented the custom tactics I found, and made the above tweaks to the formation, we've gone from 190-60 (3.1 ratio), to 252-63 (exactly 4 ratio). So since these custom tactics and formation tweaks were applied, we went on a run of 62 wins and just 3 losses (20.6 ratio), and that's with a largely average partner, who's quickly improving.

  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Update:

    Saw Huge Gorilla's custom tactics posted somewhere on Reddit, and decided to try them out with our Co-Op Liverpool side, which is now a slightly tweaked 4-1-2-1-2 narrow (Firmino is pushed a little forward is is more of a false 9 than a CAM, Salah is pushed right up as high as he can go, and slightly wider, Mane stays the same level, but like Salah, slightly wider. The full backs have been tucked in narrower by a few cm.

    Prior to this, our record was 190-60, which was heading towards the point of scrapping it and starting again, but since I implemented the custom tactics I found, and made the above tweaks to the formation, we've gone from 190-60 (3.1 ratio), to 252-63 (exactly 4 ratio). So since these custom tactics and formation tweaks were applied, we went on a run of 62 wins and just 3 losses (20.6 ratio), and that's with a largely average partner, who's quickly improving.

    Your CO-OP record is pretty woeful. :#


    You still haven't posted evidence of your supposed record of 197-3 you clueless clown. :D :D :D

    Come back when you back it up with facts.


    B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :D



    Bye Felicia.

  • SDoofus
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Update:

    Saw Huge Gorilla's custom tactics posted somewhere on Reddit, and decided to try them out with our Co-Op Liverpool side, which is now a slightly tweaked 4-1-2-1-2 narrow (Firmino is pushed a little forward is is more of a false 9 than a CAM, Salah is pushed right up as high as he can go, and slightly wider, Mane stays the same level, but like Salah, slightly wider. The full backs have been tucked in narrower by a few cm.

    Prior to this, our record was 190-60, which was heading towards the point of scrapping it and starting again, but since I implemented the custom tactics I found, and made the above tweaks to the formation, we've gone from 190-60 (3.1 ratio), to 252-63 (exactly 4 ratio). So since these custom tactics and formation tweaks were applied, we went on a run of 62 wins and just 3 losses (20.6 ratio), and that's with a largely average partner, who's quickly improving.

    Your CO-OP record is pretty woeful. :#


    You still haven't posted evidence of your supposed record of 197-3 you clueless clown. :D :D :D

    Come back when you back it up with facts.


    B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :D



    Bye Felicia.


    Well, we are on a run of 62 wins and 3 losses, all in division one, which means we are currently playing at a 20 ratio, which is better than what you do, solo, and that's with one of us being a relatively new player :D

    Edit: It's ironic that you keep trying to badger me into "proving" my solo record, when you don't prove yours in the first place.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1175 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Update:

    Saw Huge Gorilla's custom tactics posted somewhere on Reddit, and decided to try them out with our Co-Op Liverpool side, which is now a slightly tweaked 4-1-2-1-2 narrow (Firmino is pushed a little forward is is more of a false 9 than a CAM, Salah is pushed right up as high as he can go, and slightly wider, Mane stays the same level, but like Salah, slightly wider. The full backs have been tucked in narrower by a few cm.

    Prior to this, our record was 190-60, which was heading towards the point of scrapping it and starting again, but since I implemented the custom tactics I found, and made the above tweaks to the formation, we've gone from 190-60 (3.1 ratio), to 252-63 (exactly 4 ratio). So since these custom tactics and formation tweaks were applied, we went on a run of 62 wins and just 3 losses (20.6 ratio), and that's with a largely average partner, who's quickly improving.

    Your CO-OP record is pretty woeful. :#


    You still haven't posted evidence of your supposed record of 197-3 you clueless clown. :D :D :D

    Come back when you back it up with facts.


    B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :D



    Bye Felicia.


    Well, we are on a run of 62 wins and 3 losses, all in division one, which means we are currently playing at a 20 ratio, which is better than what you do, solo, and that's with one of us being a relatively new player :D

    Edit: It's ironic that you keep trying to badger me into "proving" my solo record, when you don't prove yours in the first place.

    You're playing at a 20 win ratio...

    My record Solo is 455-35... Do the Math lad lol your record in CO-OP is Tinpot compared to mine.

    I've posted evidence on here plenty of times you just make me laugh when you claim to have a record of 196-3 hahahahha hilarious lad.

    Your Record in CO-OP isin't that impressive really, and you state mines bad even though my win percentage is 92%.

    Obviously not very clever are you?

    You're honestly a lost cause i'll leave your clueless clown self to these Forums but you're honestly delusional. :D :D :D :D
  • SDoofus
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Update:

    Saw Huge Gorilla's custom tactics posted somewhere on Reddit, and decided to try them out with our Co-Op Liverpool side, which is now a slightly tweaked 4-1-2-1-2 narrow (Firmino is pushed a little forward is is more of a false 9 than a CAM, Salah is pushed right up as high as he can go, and slightly wider, Mane stays the same level, but like Salah, slightly wider. The full backs have been tucked in narrower by a few cm.

    Prior to this, our record was 190-60, which was heading towards the point of scrapping it and starting again, but since I implemented the custom tactics I found, and made the above tweaks to the formation, we've gone from 190-60 (3.1 ratio), to 252-63 (exactly 4 ratio). So since these custom tactics and formation tweaks were applied, we went on a run of 62 wins and just 3 losses (20.6 ratio), and that's with a largely average partner, who's quickly improving.

    Your CO-OP record is pretty woeful. :#


    You still haven't posted evidence of your supposed record of 197-3 you clueless clown. :D :D :D

    Come back when you back it up with facts.


    B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :D



    Bye Felicia.


    Well, we are on a run of 62 wins and 3 losses, all in division one, which means we are currently playing at a 20 ratio, which is better than what you do, solo, and that's with one of us being a relatively new player :D

    Edit: It's ironic that you keep trying to badger me into "proving" my solo record, when you don't prove yours in the first place.

    You're playing at a 20 win ratio...

    My record Solo is 455-35... Do the Math lad lol your record in CO-OP is Tinpot compared to mine.

    I've posted evidence on here plenty of times you just make me laugh when you claim to have a record of 196-3 hahahahha hilarious lad.

    Your Record in CO-OP isin't that impressive really, and you state mines bad even though my win percentage is 92%.

    Obviously not very clever are you?

    You're honestly a lost cause i'll leave your clueless clown self to these Forums but you're honestly delusional. :D :D :D :D

    62-3 is a 20 ratio, 455-35 is a 13 ratio, so yeah, 62-3 (our record since the tactical tweaks) is better than your solo record. Maybe you should be doing the maths, or learn to read basic English.

    If you've posted evidence on here plenty of times, then what is stopping you from posting it again now? No one believes you anyway, you've never actually posted evidence and the only times you've played people from here, you've been beaten and blame it on bad connection.
    Post edited by SDoofus on
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    I wouldnt really say 455-35 needs evidence tbh it is a good record but not as good as previous fifas , my fifa 17 for examply I finished with over 800 wins and 90 odd losses .
    However you are saying that your personal online record was far superior . your saying your online record is 197-3 which if so youd be in the top 20 on leaderboards , plus your always on this forum asking about formations and players , why would someone who is that good ask people on here when 90% of all fifa players round the world are garbage at the game.
  • Rossi1000
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My dads bigger than your dad!
Sign In or Register to comment.