First people say Martial, Jesus and Bakayoko are like icons

Coderood
1918 posts Fans' Favourite
But now they say that you need p2w. Lol. I remember even soms threads if Vieira is worth it over Bakayoko.

Use Martial, Jesus and Bakayoko and stop complaining since the majority thought they were one of best of the game.

Comments

  • Pxul_
    9436 posts League Winner
    60243008.jpg
  • Huxx
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    60243008.jpg

  • hahaahh bruh its like you're public enemy no. 1 as soon as you have more than 3 icons, i swear everybody shhhhhing me after they score a goal and watch replay.. i don't know why they are salty as soon as the opponent has a better team its just crazy, but people will always complain no matter what yo
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    hahaahh bruh its like you're public enemy no. 1 as soon as you have more than 3 icons, i swear everybody shhhhhing me after they score a goal and watch replay.. i don't know why they are salty as soon as the opponent has a better team its just crazy, but people will always complain no matter what yo

    Hahahha bro yeah all this hate unbelievable. Salty people messaging me after losing "CR7 Noob" or "p2w". First they complain about players like Bakayoko, Jesus and Martial and now they moved to complain about icons. I say to these people: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Coderood wrote: »
    hahaahh bruh its like you're public enemy no. 1 as soon as you have more than 3 icons, i swear everybody shhhhhing me after they score a goal and watch replay.. i don't know why they are salty as soon as the opponent has a better team its just crazy, but people will always complain no matter what yo

    Hahahha bro yeah all this hate unbelievable. Salty people messaging me after losing "CR7 Noob" or "p2w". First they complain about players like Bakayoko, Jesus and Martial and now they moved to complain about icons. I say to these people: ****

    even if i write people a message with "gg" they answer with "p2w" and offensive sh*t
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coderood wrote: »
    hahaahh bruh its like you're public enemy no. 1 as soon as you have more than 3 icons, i swear everybody shhhhhing me after they score a goal and watch replay.. i don't know why they are salty as soon as the opponent has a better team its just crazy, but people will always complain no matter what yo

    Hahahha bro yeah all this hate unbelievable. Salty people messaging me after losing "CR7 Noob" or "p2w". First they complain about players like Bakayoko, Jesus and Martial and now they moved to complain about icons. I say to these people: ****

    even if i write people a message with "gg" they answer with "p2w" and offensive sh*t

    Best answer to them is old but simple: git gud
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!
  • JorisDB wrote: »
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!

    thats true, people that say vieira is not worth it over bakayoko have no clue about the game. and people that complain about other people having a stacked team, are just salty that they can't afford a team/player like that, so they start crying about people winning against them just because they got a better team.
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    JorisDB wrote: »
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!

    The truth is that Martial, Jesus and Bakayoko are good, but not close to the icons which is fine. People were complaining that its not right to make average BPL players like icons. Well now that they realised it, I see a lot of moaners about P2W.

    If they hate it then why keep playing it?
  • Pxul_
    9436 posts League Winner
    Coderood wrote: »
    JorisDB wrote: »
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!

    The truth is that Martial, Jesus and Bakayoko are good, but not close to the icons which is fine. People were complaining that its not right to make average BPL players like icons. Well now that they realised it, I see a lot of moaners about P2W.

    If they hate it then why keep playing it?

    most people like myself dont
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    JorisDB wrote: »
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!

    thats true, people that say vieira is not worth it over bakayoko have no clue about the game. and people that complain about other people having a stacked team, are just salty that they can't afford a team/player like that, so they start crying about people winning against them just because they got a better team.

    And most funny thing is you dont need big money for a good team if you can trade good. For example I picked yesterday almost 20 TIF Son's for 230k each and sold in the evening for 290k each. Thats 1 mil profit in 12 hours
  • Coderood wrote: »
    JorisDB wrote: »
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!

    thats true, people that say vieira is not worth it over bakayoko have no clue about the game. and people that complain about other people having a stacked team, are just salty that they can't afford a team/player like that, so they start crying about people winning against them just because they got a better team.

    And most funny thing is you dont need big money for a good team if you can trade good. For example I picked yesterday almost 20 TIF Son's for 230k each and sold in the evening for 290k each. Thats 1 mil profit in 12 hours

    yeah son was a pretty good deal yesterday because everyone thought he'll get an 4IF GG bro
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Coderood wrote: »
    JorisDB wrote: »
    To be honest I think the people who use icons are complaining that Jesus/Martial/Baka are equal to the icons and are fed up with paying high prices for something that's not better than the former mentioned players (I disagree with that, Icons are waaaaay better).
    On the other hand, the people who are saying the game is P2W are the players who cannot afford the (top) icons and are being slaughtered everytime they face a full Icon/TOTY squad.

    I do not think there are people who are convinced that both the game is P2W and that Martial/Jesus/etc. are of the same quality as icons, as this does not make sense in any way...

    I do however think that there are a lot of whiners who instead of trying to enjoy the game take their pleasure out of posting crybaby threads on the forum, so I agree with you: just play and stop complaining!

    thats true, people that say vieira is not worth it over bakayoko have no clue about the game. and people that complain about other people having a stacked team, are just salty that they can't afford a team/player like that, so they start crying about people winning against them just because they got a better team.

    And most funny thing is you dont need big money for a good team if you can trade good. For example I picked yesterday almost 20 TIF Son's for 230k each and sold in the evening for 290k each. Thats 1 mil profit in 12 hours

    yeah son was a pretty good deal yesterday because everyone thought he'll get an 4IF GG bro

    Yeah 2 goals is clearly not enough to receice FIF dont know what people were thinking. So I just decided to take the profit. And thanks bro!
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    People with expensive players that lose against teams with cheap player complains about cheap player beeing too op.
    People with cheap players that lose against teams with icons/expensive players complains that the game is p2w.

    When its all about the ones that are holding the controllers and ofc some random EA bs.
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    I’ll pay for fifa points because I can and don’t care what people say. Haven’t bought any since toty and done for the year
  • Coderood
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    murazor wrote: »
    People with expensive players that lose against teams with cheap player complains about cheap player beeing too op.
    People with cheap players that lose against teams with icons/expensive players complains that the game is p2w.

    When its all about the ones that are holding the controllers and ofc some random EA bs.

    I am a player with a really expensive team that says that players like Bakayoko and Jesus are fodder compared to icons and that is the way how it should be
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    Bakayoko is the player that annoys me the most. Properly most because he's over used and in so many teams in WL. But my god the guy has long legs and intercept so many passes which are not close to him. And his speed always seems to amaze me. He outruns most of my players 90% of the time. But other than that he's average.

    But when people tries to shoot with him I'm always in for a laugh. His shooting is HORRIBLE! :lol: Had him in one of my first teams and I couldn't score with him! When people score with him against me I know it's all my fault 99% of the time.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    That's cause people like to have an excuse other than they are not as good as others. If they had icons they complain about handicap. If they don't they say p2w.

    Reality is lag and all the other bs mean more than teams.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    DKCena wrote: »
    Bakayoko is the player that annoys me the most. Properly most because he's over used and in so many teams in WL. But my god the guy has long legs and intercept so many passes which are not close to him. And his speed always seems to amaze me. He outruns most of my players 90% of the time. But other than that he's average.

    But when people tries to shoot with him I'm always in for a laugh. His shooting is HORRIBLE! :lol: Had him in one of my first teams and I couldn't score with him! When people score with him against me I know it's all my fault 99% of the time.

    martial, baka, jesus, begovic is play above their stats mate. they are not as good as icon like vieira, ronaldo but they baka and martial can do 80% what vieira and ronaldo can in this game.

    for me honestly, this game is not pay to win. have match up against 12 years old arabian kid with 11 icon including gullit vieira still can smash him. in the other hand I also match againt cheap la liga/bpl squad and lose to him.

    other proof is I start wl in desember with 200k gold team finish gold 2. after get team worth 2 million still finish gold 2/gold 1. no it's not pay to win game! it depends on people behind the controller.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    DKCena wrote: »
    Bakayoko is the player that annoys me the most. Properly most because he's over used and in so many teams in WL. But my god the guy has long legs and intercept so many passes which are not close to him. And his speed always seems to amaze me. He outruns most of my players 90% of the time. But other than that he's average.

    But when people tries to shoot with him I'm always in for a laugh. His shooting is HORRIBLE! :lol: Had him in one of my first teams and I couldn't score with him! When people score with him against me I know it's all my fault 99% of the time.

    martial, baka, jesus, begovic is play above their stats mate. they are not as good as icon like vieira, ronaldo but they baka and martial can do 80% what vieira and ronaldo can in this game.

    for me honestly, this game is not pay to win. have match up against 12 years old arabian kid with 11 icon including gullit vieira still can smash him. in the other hand I also match againt cheap la liga/bpl squad and lose to him.

    other proof is I start wl in desember with 200k gold team finish gold 2. after get team worth 2 million still finish gold 2/gold 1. no it's not pay to win game! it depends on people behind the controller.

    BS. After a few games playing smoothly the game will lag up on you. Players can't turn, pass or shoot. I'm not saying its pay2win I'm just saying skills don't matter. The game decides who wins
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have been alternating between a stacked team and full red monthly team.

    I find that i play better with the monthly team because im coming up against stack squads so i know my concentratiin has to be 100% in order to score and not concede.

    Granted i score more and win comfortably with my mega squad because of its class. But i make many mistakes with it out of shere laziness.

    It is p2w since i can win with a stackex team on 1st gear whilst sometimes losing with my monthly team on 5th gear.

    I find when crap players face better players they usually crumble in the finishing department. Probably due to low composure maybe.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have been alternating between a stacked team and full red monthly team.

    I find that i play better with the monthly team because im coming up against stack squads so i know my concentratiin has to be 100% in order to score and not concede.

    Granted i score more and win comfortably with my mega squad because of its class. But i make many mistakes with it out of shere laziness.

    It is p2w since i can win with a stackex team on 1st gear whilst sometimes losing with my monthly team on 5th gear.

    I find when **** players face better players they usually crumble in the finishing department. Probably due to low composure maybe.

    How about when you have a decent team, maybe crush some teams with a bunch of icons and then get smashed by Martial and Co. ?
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Coderood wrote: »
    But now they say that you need p2w. Lol. I remember even soms threads if Vieira is worth it over Bakayoko.

    Use Martial, Jesus and Bakayoko and stop complaining since the majority thought they were one of best of the game.

    People just like to moan.
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have been alternating between a stacked team and full red monthly team.

    I find that i play better with the monthly team because im coming up against stack squads so i know my concentratiin has to be 100% in order to score and not concede.

    Granted i score more and win comfortably with my mega squad because of its class. But i make many mistakes with it out of shere laziness.

    It is p2w since i can win with a stackex team on 1st gear whilst sometimes losing with my monthly team on 5th gear.

    I find when **** players face better players they usually crumble in the finishing department. Probably due to low composure maybe.

    How about when you have a decent team, maybe crush some teams with a bunch of icons and then get smashed by Martial and Co. ?

    This usually tilts me. My neighbours can probably hear me swearing and screaming. There has been times when im on 36 wins and need 1 or 2 more for t100 then lose to a stacked team and a full gold team.

    I then proceed to punch my pillow vigorously. I feel your pain mate i really do.
  • RoosGianni
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    If someone thinks Jesus, Martial and Bakayoko are better than the high end cards / icons, oh boy...

    Bakayoko is absolute garbage, so is Jesus. People comparing Bakayoko with Vieira are honestly not good in their mind.

    P2W will always give you an advantage, but a good player can beat a scrub with a p2w team easily.

  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I have been alternating between a stacked team and full red monthly team.

    I find that i play better with the monthly team because im coming up against stack squads so i know my concentratiin has to be 100% in order to score and not concede.

    Granted i score more and win comfortably with my mega squad because of its class. But i make many mistakes with it out of shere laziness.

    It is p2w since i can win with a stackex team on 1st gear whilst sometimes losing with my monthly team on 5th gear.

    I find when **** players face better players they usually crumble in the finishing department. Probably due to low composure maybe.

    Where does scoring with a goalkeeper fit in?
  • Shaqattack6285
    969 posts Professional
    I genuinely think people get triggered when they see a team worth over 15 mil because....that is a lot of coin...and only can be earnt if you are amazing at trading or had great pack luck or both....

    Some make their own luck and click in the description below and thats what causes outrage
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    I have been alternating between a stacked team and full red monthly team.

    I find that i play better with the monthly team because im coming up against stack squads so i know my concentratiin has to be 100% in order to score and not concede.

    Granted i score more and win comfortably with my mega squad because of its class. But i make many mistakes with it out of shere laziness.

    It is p2w since i can win with a stackex team on 1st gear whilst sometimes losing with my monthly team on 5th gear.

    I find when **** players face better players they usually crumble in the finishing department. Probably due to low composure maybe.

    How about when you have a decent team, maybe crush some teams with a bunch of icons and then get smashed by Martial and Co. ?

    This usually tilts me. My neighbours can probably hear me swearing and screaming. There has been times when im on 36 wins and need 1 or 2 more for t100 then lose to a stacked team and a full gold team.

    I then proceed to punch my pillow vigorously. I feel your pain mate i really do.

    Wow :D
Sign In or Register to comment.