Pro clubs rating stuck

Pro clubs player rating not leveling up stuck on 87, anyone else have same issue

Comments

• Pieman25
    16241 posts World Class
    How many games have you played? Plus if you can say position, height and weight that'd be a help.
  • Played 175 matches, Goalkeeper 6'5 178
  • Pieman25
    16241 posts World Class
    If you've played over 100 games that aren't drop in you've maxed out the stats based on how you used them combined with your pros heights and weight.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    If you've played over 100 games that aren't drop in you've maxed out the stats based on how you used them combined with your pros heights and weight.

But thats not actually true, i have a team mate that has hit his max stat Points Before getting to 90 and he has hit 92 now
  • Pieman25
    16241 posts World Class
    Thuq wrote: »

But thats not actually true, i have a team mate that has hit his max stat Points Before getting to 90 and he has hit 92 now

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/369615/pro-clubs-virtual-pro-progression-guide#latest

I can modify my height and weight and make my pro higher/lower for the position he plays in. For the height/weight/position/traits currently selected the OP has maxed out as he's hit 100 games.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/369615/pro-clubs-virtual-pro-progression-guide#latest

I can modify my height and weight and make my pro higher/lower for the position he plays in. For the height/weight/position/traits currently selected the OP has maxed out as he's hit 100 games.

I see it now Pieman, after last nights games I noticed how the stats fill up and then just reset. making zero development. But thats pretty lame, we get to "choose" to build our Pro as we like but at the same time we get punished for it. So everyone is forced to build the exact same "personal" Pro to hit that max potential rating..but yeah it is what it is i guess.
    Appreciate your interest tho
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    The overall ratings seem wildly off to me anyway, I pay no attention to them. I play as a striker with maxed out shooting stats, So my finishing is 90 or so, long shots are 94 I think and shot power is 89 or 90 - overall rating at ST still 86? Seems a bit low to me.

As another example, I set one of my profiles to CDM (since you can't pick CM), and just boosted mainly his ball-playing stats. OVR stayed it only about 82 because I didn't boost tackling or interceptions etc - even though they're already over 80 which I think is enough. As I say, pay no attention to the OVR, just know that you have your stats in the area you want them.
  • Pieman25
    16241 posts World Class

I see it now Pieman, after last nights games I noticed how the stats fill up and then just reset. making zero development. But thats pretty lame, we get to "choose" to build our Pro as we like but at the same time we get punished for it. So everyone is forced to build the exact same "personal" Pro to hit that max potential rating..but yeah it is what it is i guess.
    Appreciate your interest tho

It should say max instead of the next stat imo, it would make it much less confusing to people as I completely understand why people think it's broken.
  • Pieman25
    16241 posts World Class
    Orikoru wrote: »
    The overall ratings seem wildly off to me anyway, I pay no attention to them. I play as a striker with maxed out shooting stats, So my finishing is 90 or so, long shots are 94 I think and shot power is 89 or 90 - overall rating at ST still 86? Seems a bit low to me.

As another example, I set one of my profiles to CDM (since you can't pick CM), and just boosted mainly his ball-playing stats. OVR stayed it only about 82 because I didn't boost tackling or interceptions etc - even though they're already over 80 which I think is enough. As I say, pay no attention to the OVR, just know that you have your stats in the area you want them.

Great point, a high overall rating looks good but the most important thing is having the stats you require for how you use your pro.