SQUAD BATTLE: When you lose 1 game...

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
the problem with Squad Battle is when you lose a game...I don't feel like playing the remaining games...

Comments

• AlwaysDisappointed
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sounds like a personal problem to me
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Eikistein wrote: »
    the problem with Squad Battle is when you lose a game...I don't feel like playing the remaining games...

:D chin up mate
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    Sometimes the ai will be on steroids. Just the way it is
  • bimbomx
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

:D chin up mate

@mdizzl3 lets hope he keeps both up
  • ozcs_69
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    Sounds like a personal problem to me

:joy::joy::joy:
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    you mean when the AI plays suddenly like a god team and your team gets stuck in mud it kind of takes the fun out of it...
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel the same but remember that a lot of people miss games during the weekend so you'll easily get gold 3+ just by playing a few games here and there. If you lose, dont rage quit. Keep on playing and take the few points and continue. Take a little pause then go again. We all know AI equals ❤️❤️❤️❤️,,,
  • Eikistein
    Truthurts wrote: »
    you mean when the AI plays suddenly like a god team and your team gets stuck in mud it kind of takes the fun out of it...

I thought that happened only to me... Haha
  • WS100889
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't mind losing , but when the AI gets a penalty out of nowhere and it doesn't show a replay of the actual penalty incident , which then can cost me the squad battle match that's when I get annoyed and feel cheated.

Same goes for when the AI / CPU score a goal, bang on the 90 minutes / extra time 120 minutes which is the last kick of the match (especially long shots outside the penalty box) then yes that also annoys me aswell and again feel cheated as I have to go to penalties if they have scored last minute / wonder goal or lose if it's the last kick off the match and after we were drawing.
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    U only after play and win about 16 games on legendary to get elite 3 and yeah I feel u on the losing thing it just puts u off playing
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    U can’t still get elite 1 by loosing games
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018

Yeah I get this, I accidentally played 2 in a row on ultimate (thinking it was legendary) got smashed... And now for feel like playing because I'm already 5k points down.

Obviously I can still get elite 1 easy but I hardly play at the weekend so I need all i can get in the week.
  • KingEric66
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Whufc wrote: »

I tend to win all games on Legendary, and I get to E1, and don't have to play the last 12 games. It's easily doable
  • mdizzl3
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Yeah I get this, I accidentally played 2 in a row on ultimate (thinking it was legendary) got smashed... And now for feel like playing because I'm already 5k points down.

Obviously I can still get elite 1 easy but I hardly play at the weekend so I need all i can get in the week.

Or just do something you enjoy.
  • Alex_cr
    5803 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, I’m totally the same. I’ve won my first 9 so I’m still going this week but as soon as I lose I’ll be done. Can’t motivate myself to play AI.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3965 posts National Call-Up

Only takes an hour or so to play 4 games. Plenty of time for other stuff.
  • mdizzl3

Only takes an hour or so to play 4 games. Plenty of time for other stuff.

Would you also take a cheese grater to your face? It will only take a few minutes.... What sort of logic is that? If you hate it so.much, don't do it, no one is forcing you to.
  • KRANG00
    1863 posts Play-Off Hero
    Play pressing and attack from the start, by the time all the crap kicks in you are already 3-0 or 4-0 up and you won't lose a game.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6342 posts Big Money Move
    what about when you win 5-0 and you get ZERO points instead of 2500+ because it disconnects from the servers...
  • mdizzl3
    what about when you win 5-0 and you get ZERO points instead of 2500+ because it disconnects from the servers...

:D brutal
  • Whufc
    1380 posts Play-Off Hero
    KingEric66 wrote: »
    Whufc wrote: »

I tend to win all games on Legendary, and I get to E1, and don't have to play the last 12 games. It's easily doable

I meant you CAN get elite 1 if u loose games
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Squad Battles is one of the worst game modes ever to be added to Fifa

There is too much BS that goes off in this game mode to even remotely enjoy it and the rewards are not great
  • Eikistein
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    Play pressing and attack from the start, by the time all the **** kicks in you are already 3-0 or 4-0 up and you won't lose a game.

Does that work in legendary? What are the custom tactics u use?
  • Eikistein
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Squad Battles is one of the worst game modes ever to be added to Fifa

There is too much BS that goes off in this game mode to even remotely enjoy it and the rewards are not great

True but at least I can win a game...in online I dont win 1 specially in WL...