La liga upgrades - Kondogbia +12 shooting!

yerwaltz
4078 posts National Call-Up
edited March 2018
Wow, now that's an upgrade! 87 positioning, 99 shot power, and 80 long shots, the rest of the shooting stats are trash but I was still impressed. I've seen some nice goals from this guy this year in real life, so it makes some sense they gave him a nice shooting upgrade. I've been looking into him as a potential N'zonzi replacement ( who I actually don't use him anymore). So basically all I really expect out of him is to hold down the middle with his height, defending and strength while still being able to distribute the ball forward. Anything more is a bonus! N'Zonzi was always great for me last year, and I love having those French connections!

Anyone else get a chance to try him out yet? What are your thoughts?

Finally got a chance to try him out last night in these two squads, but only played a few matches -this is my main squad, just swapped PTG Saul for kondogbia, I swap him over to LCM at the beginning but finally can get Alessandrini full chem again!
https://easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gfAKQWlVLzO:FFA18XBO

Full French side is super fun for SBs, nif 84 fekir is immense!
https://easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=irVDvPxJLzR:FFA18XBO

I'm still going to need a few more matches to determine if he is a viable option to replace N'Zonzi. I used artist first on him and then tried anchor, immediately went back to artist lol. Felt a decent difference between the two, artist just makes him a better box to box cm, combed with his technical dribbling trait.

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    Meant to post a tumbleweed gif but it failed!
  • hoban95
    70265 posts Icon

Allow me

giphy.gif
  • iitalic
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    if im ever using kondogbia, payet, digne 6 months into fifa somebody please come and find me and put me out of my misery.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »

Allow me

giphy.gif

Lol, but mine was the Simpsons!
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Love you @yerwaltz
  • yerwaltz
    iitalic wrote: »
    if im ever using kondogbia, payet, digne 6 months into fifa somebody please come and find me and put me out of my misery.

Okay will do boss.

There's alot of people that don't play with higher-end cards. Either because they can't or simply choose not to. That was a sb team ffs get out of here with that.

• yerwaltz
    Love you @yerwaltz

<3
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    iitalic wrote: »

Okay will do boss.

There's alot of people that don't play with higher-end cards. Either because they can't or simply choose not to. That was a sb team ffs get out of here with that.

Too true, I love me some random players nobody uses!
  • yerwaltz
    edited March 2018
    And for the record, yea its this late into fifa but I'm trying to look at the very few positives the upgrade brought. This card being of the few interesting ones.

Been waiting for an nzonzi upgrade but he hasn't been on track for one. Hoping this holds me over.
  • WFCBagnall
    98360 posts Moderator
    Seen him in a few Totw drafts aswell for tomorrow
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    99 shot power on a nif is daft.