OTW Mbappe - Cheapish

ScruffyDogBurger
3304 posts National Call-Up
Surprised to see him so cheap. Apparently he's recovered and could face Real Madrid?!

Can be picked up for 600k still.

Comments

• Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Better/more choice of cards available now maybe?

Always thought he was well over priced although never used the 86 version.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Did his upgrade effect the price? As in, he didn’t get boosted but he’s only 2 ratings higher anyway now than his NIF. Could be why
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Rutta wrote: »
    Better/more choice of cards available now maybe?

Always thought he was well over priced although never used the 86 version.

He was quality with Hawk, now gonna try him with Engine.

Neymar is injured, imo Mbappe will be more likely to shine now and get another IF.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Did his upgrade effect the price? As in, he didn’t get boosted but he’s only 2 ratings higher anyway now than his NIF. Could be why

According to Futbin, his price crashed when he was subbed off against Marseille...but PSG have now confirmed he's alright.
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have had him throughout the 3 months i have played and he is amazing. A true meta card and central. payed 900k btw... :neutral:
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    I paid 790k for him and he is an amazing card.

Half tempted to sell should he rise to a decent amount though. Scored over 500 goals with him and fancy a change
  • Sercs
    18619 posts World Class
    bought 2 at 750 and 1 at 720.. one being fresh still when otw were in packs...

so far the investment hasnt paid off lmao, holding firm though!

The fact he wasnt boosted, then injured hurt his price. big performance tonight will see him go over 800k easily
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2608 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Hes been ridiculous for me and only getting better. With Neymar out he's virtually nailed on for another IF. I bought as an investment originally but he's going nowhere.
  • Absting159
    6687 posts Moderator
    Hes been ridiculous for me and only getting better. With Neymar out he's virtually nailed on for another IF. I bought as an investment originally but he's going nowhere.

This. He’s stupidly over priced but the reality is Neymar out will only make him more of a target on this team. Probably a semi safe investment.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2168 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have him untradeable and he's always in my starting and ending 11. So f...g stupid he didn't get an upgrade during the refresh.
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Praying he does something tonight!
  • Henstock
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absting159 wrote: »

This. He’s stupidly over priced but the reality is Neymar out will only make him more of a target on this team. Probably a semi safe investment.

My thoughts exactly, got too have another IF or two before TOTS
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    Starts tonight
  • Absting159
    6687 posts Moderator
    Starts tonight

Yeah that didn't happen. LOL. Let's just let PSG blow away their league because its 1/2 the competition level the Champs League is at now.

He'll get some more IF's its coming!
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Rip smh
  • TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Damn remember paying 1 million for him in like November :D

600 is tempting