The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA World Cup 2018

Hitman_Hatton
14382 posts Has That Special Something
e7dcba9ee881bdbb5bf229585064f999.png

4de612f1d2548f0b11728cbca1265349.png

Comments

• Hitman_Hatton
  • dannyboy
    12874 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope France win
  • G000ner
    4638 posts National Call-Up
    Early predictions?

A: Uruguay, Egypt
    B: Spain, Portugal
    C: France, Denmark
    D: Nigeria, Argentina
    E: Brazil, Switzerland
    F: Germany, Mexico
    G: Panama, Tunisia
    H: Poland, Colombia
  • Tornado31619
    20220 posts Club Captain
    Uruguay, Russia (unless Salah goes mental)
    Spain, Portugal
    France, Denmark
    Argentina, Croatia
    Brazil, Switzerland/Serbia
    Germany, Mexico
    Belgium, England
    Poland, Columbia
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Group D is a difficult one to call
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Want your memories, good and bad, from any world cup during your lifetime.

Here are some of mine involving England.

Revenge for Becks:
    54881b10c335d2e545dd90ac42bd6f56.png

Big Sol finally gets his world cup goal:

09cc03ad7b9bcdc7c2a620dbcefad113.png

Disaster for Seaman:
    0705b67c0ca92750f764da871991ebbf.png

Joe Cole with one of the goals of the 2006 tournament:
    e13a0363b4c76057c478563a9bce3d4f.png

Rooneys tournament ends in disgrace:
    4eb1493f8ff0c461848a538d1c33db5f.png

More injury woe for Owen, and he's never the same player after recovery:
    9ec4a0a4893625c2b6efe3e6d7741e7a.png

Who knows how the game would've gone had Lampards goal been correctly given:
    22b63911ac7e36bc8b50b293e5ba85bc.png

• Kellnerr
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    Who knows how the game would've gone had Lampards goal been correctly given

There was another big ref mistake just a few minutes before or after the Lampard goal, when someone was called offside when he was miles onside and through on goal iirc. Should have won the game comfortably.

• Slawter
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna book the week of the start of the world cup off so i can do what i used to do as a kid, stay up as late as i possibly could watching every minute of every group game.

Diego Forlan is my favourite World cup moment. I know it's not one moment but i can't just pick one, he was unbelievable in 2010.

• EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @Hitman_Hatton - Think you nailed most of the same world cup memories that stick out for me.

Another one to add - Owen v Argentina.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Group Predictions:
    A
    1. Uruguay, 2. Russia
    B
    1. Spain, 2. Portugal
    C
    1. France, 2. Denmark
    D
    1. Argentina, 2. Croatia
    E
    1. Brazil, 2. Serbia
    F
    1. Germany, 2. South Korea
    G
    1. Belgium, 2. England
    H
    1. Colombia, 2. Poland

So that will see England going out to Colombia in the last 16.
  • bayernshark
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2018
    Kellnerr wrote: »

There was another big ref mistake just a few minutes before or after the Lampard goal, when someone was called offside when he was miles onside and through on goal iirc. Should have won the game comfortably.

could've would've should've !! you would of lost 4-2 instead of 4-1. Move on !!
  • Hitman_Hatton
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hitman_Hatton - Think you nailed most of the same world cup memories that stick out for me.

Another one to add - Owen v Argentina.

Let's hope there's more positive memories this summer after the shambles of 2014.
  • Hitman_Hatton

At 2-2 it's a completely different game, with the momentum behind England. Football doesn't work the way you've described it. @bayernshark
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move

:D What a stupid post.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    SDoofus wrote: »

:D What a stupid post.

On so many levels.
  • Tornado31619
    20220 posts Club Captain
    Just look at his username.
  • IntoxicatedSeal
    1421 posts Professional
    Well I'm glad that I'll have some treatement for my sleep deprivation in the summer...

I so miss 2002.

Congratulations, you have shown that you have no idea how football or possibly any sport function.
  • AEsey
    6044 posts Big Money Move

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off man
    the game completely changes after that goal
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Let's have some of your favourite world cup goals -
  • Slawter
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    You've already mentioned it but i think it deserves a viewing
  • Orikoru
    So apparently Kane is out for a good 7 weeks, which by my reckoning means he'll only be half fit for the World Cup, having had a few weeks preparation at most. We'll still play him of course but there's no way we'll see the best of him. Our chances of getting through the group just went from about 20% to 5%.
  • Devers
    7593 posts League Winner
    Shouting for brazil and bobby :)
  • ccvcbb
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    honestly think this is our year,
    Orikoru wrote: »
    So apparently Kane is out for a good 7 weeks, which by my reckoning means he'll only be half fit for the World Cup, having had a few weeks preparation at most. We'll still play him of course but there's no way we'll see the best of him. Our chances of getting through the group just went from about 20% to 5%.

kane's never shown up in an England shirt anyway, in fact I'd even go as far to say I've got more faith in Sturridge leading line for England
  • Pxul_
    9228 posts League Winner
    Egypt to win the world cup and salah to go down as the best player in the world
  • ccvcbb
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pxul_ wrote: »

he's a coward who eats sheep bollocks pipe down
  • Hitman_Hatton

Gives him a nice rest before the world cup. Back for the last one or two prem games and then a couple of friendlies before the tournament gets underway - plenty of time for him to get upto speed.
  • Pxul_
    9228 posts League Winner
    ccvcbb wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »

he's a coward who eats sheep bollocks pipe down

Looking forward to see who you face in the CL now @ccvcbb ? :)
  • Orikoru

kane's never shown up in an England shirt anyway, in fact I'd even go as far to say I've got more faith in Sturridge leading line for England

Stupid comment. Who actually does 'show up' for England? Nobody, we're rubbish. Having our best players fit and ready gives us the best chance though. Obviously.
  • Orikoru

Gives him a nice rest before the world cup. Back for the last one or two prem games and then a couple of friendlies before the tournament gets underway - plenty of time for him to get upto speed.

Vertonghen and Alderweireld will be kicking seven shades out of him in training to make sure he's not fit for the groups. :lol:
  • Orikoru

Stupid comment. Who actually does 'show up' for England? Nobody, we're rubbish. Having our best players fit and ready gives us the best chance though. Obviously.

It's not you **** mug, plenty show up for England, Kane however is not one of them. He'll be better left back home with his inbred wife

I can't wait to hear who these great England players are that I've missed.