91 Pelé or 90 Ronaldo?

Scholesyy
2566 posts Fans' Favourite
tascauwuflrvolz.png

I'm going to try out either of these two Brazilian superstars and I'm not sure who I will go with. Hopefully you guys can give me directions on who I should choose.

As you can see above the stats are pretty even between the two. Judging by the IGS I find these pros on Pelé:
Balance, Agility, stamina and every passing stat that is around +10 from R90.
R90 got a little better finishing and shot power and a 82 strength compared to Pelé's 72.
Other than that the "important" stats are pretty close between them.

Planning on putting them in this attack:
djqfhyinkvlyztj.jpg

Or maybe drag Pelé down at CAM and play ADP LST if I go with him.

Comments

• sofyanm
    8240 posts League Winner
    For few k more you should do the Ronaldinho SBC.
    I had Ronaldo 90, he was great, agile fast and great finisher but Dinho is way better even off chem
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I loved R90! He’s better on the other side though
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    I’d go r9 for lst but Pele at cam
  • ItsOnlyAli
    744 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Defo R90 mate used both quite extensively, R90 will pull you out the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ alot more often than pele
  • SherDogg
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »
    Defo R90 mate used both quite extensively, R90 will pull you out the **** alot more often than pele

• Scholesyy
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    sofyanm wrote: »
    For few k more you should do the Ronaldinho SBC.
    I had Ronaldo 90, he was great, agile fast and great finisher but Dinho is way better even off chem

Ronaldinho have been tempting! Not too keen on untradeable players though and it's too "early" for me to throw 2.5M into a card for rest of fut 18 (didn't like the 89 that much unfortunately). Cheers for the suggestion though, might do him later cos he seems class!
  • Henstock
    2830 posts National Call-Up
    I'd go Pele, look at that card