Finish this with 250k

NellaSAFC92
248 posts Sunday League Hero
41412

Gk -
Lb - prime carlos
Lcb - prime ferdinand
Rcb -
Lb -
Cdm - prime petit
Lm - prime pires
Rm -
Cam - prime Hagi
St - prime larrson
St -

Comments

  • alex1987
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Gk - Begovic
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - prime ferdinand
    Rcb - Bailly
    Rb - Valencia
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - Mkhitaryan
    Cam - prime Hagi
    St - prime larrson
    St - SIF Wilson

    140k spent. 110k left over, save up until 200k and get De Gea.
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sif wilson? How good. I had his normal card at launch and he was useless
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Gk - Begovic
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - prime ferdinand
    Rcb - Bailly
    Rb - Valencia
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - Mkhitaryan
    Cam - prime Hagi
    St - prime larrson
    St - SIF Wilson

    140k spent. 110k left over, save up until 200k and get De Gea.

    Same boring BPL players I see every weekend. With all those Icons don’t worry about chem and pick your favorite’s from all leagues
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Gk - Begovic
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - prime ferdinand
    Rcb - Bailly
    Rb - Valencia
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - Mkhitaryan
    Cam - prime Hagi
    St - prime larrson
    St - SIF Wilson

    140k spent. 110k left over, save up until 200k and get De Gea.

    Same boring BPL players I see every weekend. With all those Icons don’t worry about chem and pick your favorite’s from all leagues

    Grow up
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICUP wrote: »
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Gk - Begovic
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - prime ferdinand
    Rcb - Bailly
    Rb - Valencia
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - Mkhitaryan
    Cam - prime Hagi
    St - prime larrson
    St - SIF Wilson

    140k spent. 110k left over, save up until 200k and get De Gea.

    Same boring BPL players I see every weekend. With all those Icons don’t worry about chem and pick your favorite’s from all leagues

    Grow up

    Grow up? Because I disagree with same old players on teams I go 20-4 against every weekend? Pound sand
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    ICUP wrote: »
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Gk - Begovic
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - prime ferdinand
    Rcb - Bailly
    Rb - Valencia
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - Mkhitaryan
    Cam - prime Hagi
    St - prime larrson
    St - SIF Wilson

    140k spent. 110k left over, save up until 200k and get De Gea.

    Same boring BPL players I see every weekend. With all those Icons don’t worry about chem and pick your favorite’s from all leagues

    Grow up

    Grow up? Because I disagree with same old players on teams I go 20-4 against every weekend? Pound sand

    Want a medal for your record?
    Type of moron to pick Alves over valencia because nobody else is using him and wants to be "Different"
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alves? Not a chance. Marcelo, Ramos, Nesta, TOTGS Kimmich. I use the best players that fit me style. Watch the moron comment bro. You don’t know me
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    Gk -Fahrman
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - Sokratis
    Rcb -Prime Ferdinand
    Rb -IF Pereira (Or however you spell it)
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - IF Queresma
    Cam - prime Hagi
    Right St - prime larrson
    Left St - Jesus/Auba/Mertens/ Any left footed striker. Hard to think of some within your price range with available cash
  • NellaSAFC92
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    ICUP wrote: »
    Gk -Fahrman
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - Sokratis
    Rcb -Prime Ferdinand
    Rb -IF Pereira (Or however you spell it)
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - IF Queresma
    Cam - prime Hagi
    Right St - prime larrson
    Left St - Jesus/Auba/Mertens/ Any left footed striker. Hard to think of some within your price range with available cash

    Experimenting with this now. Won 4 lost 1 drew 1 in division 2. Sokratis is a tank haha
  • ICUP
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    ICUP wrote: »
    Gk -Fahrman
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - Sokratis
    Rcb -Prime Ferdinand
    Rb -IF Pereira (Or however you spell it)
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - IF Queresma
    Cam - prime Hagi
    Right St - prime larrson
    Left St - Jesus/Auba/Mertens/ Any left footed striker. Hard to think of some within your price range with available cash

    Experimenting with this now. Won 4 lost 1 drew 1 in division 2. Sokratis is a tank haha

    Used to pair him up with toprak, both were exceptionally good.
  • ShadeReason
    74 posts Park Captain
    griezman 88, thauvin 86, walker 84 (83), azpilicueta 86 (swap with ferdi for chem), lloris 88.
    walker 83 if 270k is too much.
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    41412

    Gk - Zoet (IF)
    Lb - prime carlos
    Lcb - prime ferdinand
    Rcb - De Ligt (2IF)
    RB - Arias (2IF)
    Cdm - prime petit
    Lm - prime pires
    Rm - Lozano (2IF)
    Cam - prime Hagi
    St - prime larrson
    St - Mertens (86)

    Obviously using Lozano 2IF is a bit of a meta move lol

  • mdizzl3
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    Alves? Not a chance. Marcelo, Ramos, Nesta, TOTGS Kimmich. I use the best players that fit me style. Watch the moron comment bro. You don’t know me

    Why so aggressive? EPL is some people's favourite league which should come as a suprise as a large proportion of this community is from the UK. Why don't you offer your own solution rather than berating others for their personal opinions.
Sign In or Register to comment.