La Liga League SBC Requirements

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Anyone remember the big three requirements last year?

I have an 85 rated Real Madrid, 85 rated Barcelona and 83 rated Atletico in my club right now - wondering if I might need to go up one on Atletico to get it in the sweet spot. I need to do a couple position changes for Barcelona but other than that should be all set - Assuming formations work out.

MiwPzfQ.jpg

8xm3Uc2.jpg

8uQ7Kbx.jpg

Comments

• Uksul
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    will be epl
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    epl - Matic

read somewhere
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    Not concerned with the order - keeping these in my club until La Liga hits. Just curious on last year's requirements.
  • Janoe1
    7469 posts League Winner
    Dont need alba and busq for 85 barca
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    That AM 83 squadrating can be achieved with using only one 85, Koke is cheapest.

CMs - 83 Saul & 85 Koke
    LM - Gaitan
    LB - Gabi

Rest the same.
  • Janoe1
    7469 posts League Winner
    Barca 85:
    1ncrqc7r.jpg

Real 85:
    This one will depend abit on formation, if you wont get enough chem with the 4 midfielders and 2 gk u will need Marcelo instead of Isco.
    (Marcelo+Casemiro works aswell instead of Kiko and Modric)
    whymg7n3jfuw.jpg

Atletico 84:
    These 2 work both, just depends on which one is cheaper
    82nylbd8ijyu.jpg
    u0knyvyjj.jpg
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Not concerned with the order - keeping these in my club until La Liga hits. Just curious on last year's requirements.

http://www.futhead.com/17/squad-building-challenges/sets/506/laliga-santander/
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    mHazard wrote: »
    That AM 83 squadrating can be achieved with using only one 85, Koke is cheapest.

CMs - 83 Saul & 85 Koke
    LM - Gaitan
    LB - Gabi

Rest the same.

Good shout... just made some cash upgrading Saul/Koke and ditching Carrasco and Filipe Luis.
  • RemyS
    779 posts Semi-Pro

Good shout... just made some cash upgrading Saul/Koke and ditching Carrasco and Filipe Luis.
    If you can, don't sell them right now. If the sbc is friday, they should go higher in price no? I think not for long if they are not needed, but not everyone will insta look at the cheapest futbin solution, and some would buy these players even if the could do without them.
    Also, if Carrasco is out of packs after his move to China, his price could go up if many of him disappear in the sbc.
  • mHazard
    RemyS wrote: »

If you can, don't sell them right now. If the sbc is friday, they should go higher in price no? I think not for long if they are not needed, but not everyone will insta look at the cheapest futbin solution, and some would buy these players even if the could do without them.
    Also, if Carrasco is out of packs after his move to China, his price could go up if many of him disappear in the sbc.

This, keep them.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    When’s the EPL SBC expected to drop?
  • ml1dch
    1390 posts Professional
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    When’s the EPL SBC expected to drop?

Either Friday or four weeks on Friday.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it definitely a league SBC this Friday though?
  • mHazard

Pretty sure, yes.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    mHazard wrote: »

Pretty sure, yes.

Yeah pretty sure it will be LA Liga.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    A lot of people are saying La Liga, which makes me think it’ll be BPL
  • CeeQue
    10796 posts Has That Special Something
    Inb4 its Godin
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional

It's the opposite. All the people are saying BPL everywhere.
  • jonkero

Where?
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    All over reddit it's la liga
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero

It’s La Liga all over Twitter.
  • jonkero

It’s La Liga all over Twitter.
    Fifababy wrote: »
    All over reddit it's la liga
  • SPAMPEBS
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    If it's isco..... Then EA have lost it. Nobody wants that card. His 89 inform last year was 100k, I swear.

Had thiago card been an inform it would of been no more 100k and the sbc Is 300+ to complete...... It's crazy.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    If it's isco..... Then EA have lost it. Nobody wants that card. His 89 inform last year was 100k, I swear.

Had thiago card been an inform it would of been no more 100k and the sbc Is 300+ to complete...... It's crazy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an Isco just to annoy everyone or a GK. I’m still hoping for a ST Bale or Demeble.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone remember the big three requirements last year?

I have an 85 rated Real Madrid, 85 rated Barcelona and 83 rated Atletico in my club right now - wondering if I might need to go up one on Atletico to get it in the sweet spot. I need to do a couple position changes for Barcelona but other than that should be all set - Assuming formations work out.

MiwPzfQ.jpg

8xm3Uc2.jpg

8uQ7Kbx.jpg

Just out of interest, what were your approx costs?
  • jonkero
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

Thinking Isco or Benzema
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    @byronw1983 - Went through and looked.

I just swapped out Iniesta for an 82 and could still get 85 for Barcelona... I also had three packed players for Atletico (81 through 83) so didn't factor those in. I also incorporated the changes suggested above to the Atletico team with 85 Koke and 83 Saul and ditched Filipe Luis and Carrasco.

That being said costs for these three look like below - I bought the players sometime last week:
    • FC Barcelona - 155,000
    • Real Madrid - 130,000
    • Atletico - 22,000
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    @byronw1983 - Went through and looked.

I just swapped out Iniesta for an 82 and could still get 85 for Barcelona... I also had three packed players for Atletico (81 through 83) so didn't factor those in. I also incorporated the changes suggested above to the Atletico team with 85 Koke and 83 Saul and ditched Filipe Luis and Carrasco.

That being said costs for these three look like below - I bought the players sometime last week:
    • FC Barcelona - 155,000
    • Real Madrid - 130,000
    • Atletico - 22,000

Thanks man. I’ve done Atletico. I have the 85 rated and below for Barca and Real now. If my MM investments come in I’ll finish it tonight. It would be nice if La Liga drops Friday.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've guessed 84 for both Real and Barca and 83 for Atletico. If Bayern was only 83 I really doubt any team will be above 84.
  • Janoe1
    7469 posts League Winner
    I've guessed 84 for both Real and Barca and 83 for Atletico. If Bayern was only 83 I really doubt any team will be above 84.

Will dep on the player