Lewandowski 91 vs Batshuayi OTW 86 who is a better fit for my team?

dan_roma
487 posts An Exciting Prospect
I play 451 and currently use Lewa up top as lone striker. He has been great for me.
I play possession style, and use my striker on target man.
I tend to assist more than score with my striker.

Their stats look very similar. Bats would get better chem in my team and I think the OTW may be able to get further upgraded...

Who do you think is a better fit?

Thanks for any feedback :)

oasQAr7.png

Comments

  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Lewandowski is better to be a lone st, I have motm batshuayi and he's really bad at lone st
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use Lew as super sub behind Suarez. Play him a half every couple of games. A full match once per week. He is a beast. Scores a goal a game. If I didn’t have Suarez, Lew would be ST in my 11 no doubt
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dylanmx wrote: »
    Lewandowski is better to be a lone st, I have motm batshuayi and he's really bad at lone st
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    I use Lew as super sub behind Suarez. Play him a half every couple of games. A full match once per week. He is a beast. Scores a goal a game. If I didn’t have Suarez, Lew would be ST in my 11 no doubt

    @dylanmx @Socalj11 thanks guys :)
    Sounds like lewa is the better option, and will keep his spot.

    May still try bats for a few games... just out of curiosity :D
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    dan_roma wrote: »
    dylanmx wrote: »
    Lewandowski is better to be a lone st, I have motm batshuayi and he's really bad at lone st
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    I use Lew as super sub behind Suarez. Play him a half every couple of games. A full match once per week. He is a beast. Scores a goal a game. If I didn’t have Suarez, Lew would be ST in my 11 no doubt

    @dylanmx @Socalj11 thanks guys :)
    Sounds like lewa is the better option, and will keep his spot.

    May still try bats for a few games... just out of curiosity :D

    Yeah try him out, I had him for 25 games, 17 goals 11 assists, he's good but nothing out of this world
  • stevotrueblue
    851 posts Professional
    I have OTW Bats ,, got him just before the weekend lg. Played him in the DKT to qualify and then the WL,, in 47 games he had 41 goals,, scores all sorts and I play him as the lone striker in a 4 3 21
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have OTW Bats ,, got him just before the weekend lg. Played him in the DKT to qualify and then the WL,, in 47 games he had 41 goals,, scores all sorts and I play him as the lone striker in a 4 3 21

    @stevotrueblue that's good to hear :)
    How do you rate his dribbling and strenght??
    I would assume his heading is very solid too :)
  • stevotrueblue
    851 posts Professional
    He is as you would expect very strong,, can shield and turn very quickly and get in and has a good shot on him,, scored loads with scoop turns. For a big guy tho he is surprisingly agile also. I cant really say much about him in the air as thats not really my style,, I even work in short corners most of the time,, having said that he did bang in a couple of crosses for me in weekend lg, and I am not the best at crossing ,, hence why I dont play to it

    His only downside I can see so far is he is only 3 star skills if I remember right,,, so tricks and such wont be his strongest point if your a skiller
  • dan_roma
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is as you would expect very strong,, can shield and turn very quickly and get in and has a good shot on him,, scored loads with scoop turns. For a big guy tho he is surprisingly agile also. I cant really say much about him in the air as thats not really my style,, I even work in short corners most of the time,, having said that he did bang in a couple of crosses for me in weekend lg, and I am not the best at crossing ,, hence why I dont play to it

    His only downside I can see so far is he is only 3 star skills if I remember right,,, so tricks and such wont be his strongest point if your a skiller

    I dont rely on skills much, so not a problem for me :D
    Thank you so much @stevotrueblue :)

    I really appreciate you taking the time to share all that. I will try him out and see if he feels any better than lewa ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.